PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Moderator 6,288

So I’ve noticed there’s three stages to the “Results” part of the game.

• There’s the premature meltdown which is what’s happening now. Voting hasn’t closed but we’re having meltdowns.
  • Theres the pre reveal meltdown which is the period between the time the votes close and when they’re revealed. This is when we start mentioning/tagging @PETTY in our comments, pressuring him to hurry tf up.
  • Then there’s the reveal meltdown. Which is when the results are actually revealed and we see that we’re safe or not. At this point we just have meltdowns because we can.
  • shook 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
6 minutes ago, SLAG said:

• There’s the premature meltdown which is what’s happening now. Voting hasn’t closed but we’re having meltdowns.
  • Theres the pre reveal meltdown which is the period between the time the votes close and when they’re revealed. This is when we start mentioning/tagging @PETTY in our comments, pressuring him to hurry tf up.
  • Then there’s the reveal meltdown. Which is when the results are actually revealed and we see that we’re safe or not. At this point we just have meltdowns because we can.

Rename the forun to POPaMELTDOWN, so we will have a name that is representing us.

• lol 1

9 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Ummm sounds like you’re havin a meltdown luv xx

Moderator 6,288
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

Ummm sounds like you’re havin a meltdown luv xx

Lol I’m always having a meltdown bih. VOTES CLOSE IN 5 MINS!! 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

I’m scared!!!

Same. The trios were so different and all great. I think I’m gonna be reclaiming my spot in the bottom this round. :crowned:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
30 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Screaming at the accuracy :icant:

• lol 3