PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Popster for Sale 41,791

If a popper "exposes" their trio by lying about, yet they don't get eliminated, they then expose their trio.

So poppers are technically allowed to expose their trios for this round then? Otherwise, mentioning anything about the trios in their album category would lead to elimination one way or the other?

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

I was reading the guidelines and do you know that the mods can see our messages whenever they want? So they are seeing our submissions!!! Thats a scandal. I propose to cancel this Season and make a new one where mods are forbidden for participating

:shine:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, little legend said:

I was reading the guidelines and do you know that the mods can see our messages whenever they want? So they are seeing our submissions!!! Thats a scandal. I propose to cancel this Season and make a new one where mods are forbidden for participating

:shine:

@admin remind me to remind you to never let @little legend become a mod :icant:

• lol 2

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

If a popper "exposes" their trio by lying about, yet they don't get eliminated, they then expose their trio.

So poppers are technically allowed to expose their trios for this round then? Otherwise, mentioning anything about the trios in their album category would lead to elimination one way or the other?

They’re basically all the same so it doesn’t really matter.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
1 minute ago, BenG said:

@admin remind me to remind you to never let @little legend become a mod :icant:

It's my dream to become a mod since i was 14. So sooner or later it will happen. So you all better be nice with me. My reign will be unprecedented. 

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I believe the actual rule is you don’t expose your trio during submission and during voting. That way say if someone really wants you OUT they won’t vote the other person just cause.

Now if they say another trio and claiming it as theirs then they aren’t eliminated but its up to @PETTY

That's the problem. This indirectly exposes the trio submitted. The elimination for exposing own trio rule doesn't actually work for a fair game, albeit with good intentions, because the probability that we know someone's actual trio becomes non-uniform. By eliminating the elimination rule, we don't know whether someone is lying or not, and hence the probability stays the equal and fairness is assured.

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Done. I voted for the inferior BTW trio because I had no choice. :billie:

And your component will have to vote for you so technically it’s like voting for yourself :billie:

• yaas, gaga 1