PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Okay, to @paradox and whoever else that is offended. My sole purpose was to have fun and spark a lil competition since we narrowing down to the final ones standing. In no way I thought any user would take what I said seriously.

There is no beef and light shade is to be expected, that’s what @little legend was doing the whole time. It gains traction and gets users engaged to discuss. But since that went sour, lemme just submit and vote for now on. :katy_pie:

Vote for me bro!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Okay, to @paradox and whoever else that is offended. My sole purpose was to have fun and spark a lil competition since we narrowing down to the final ones standing. In no way I thought any user would take what I said seriously.

There is no beef and light shade is to be expected, that’s what @little legend was doing the whole time. It gains traction and gets users engaged to discuss. But since that went sour, lemme just submit and vote for now on. :katy_pie:

I don't think anyone was offended tho:dead:

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I wasn't offended over your opinion, I think you've missed my point. I was shocked you made a random comment about my trio that was meant to be anonymous. It wasn't the comment but the fact that the anonymity of my entry was in question which just doesn't sit right with me, but I suppose if you say you were joking then you were joking! 

spacer.png

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
Just now, paradox said:

I wasn't offended over your opinion, I think you've missed my point. I was shocked you made a random comment about my trio that was meant to be anonymous. It wasn't the comment but the fact that the anonymity of my entry was in question which just doesn't sit right with me, but I suppose if you say you were joking then you were joking! 

spacer.png

So twitter was joking but by luck he guessed your submission right

And then based on your reaction you expose yourself that this submission was in fact yours

:shakes:

1 minute ago, little legend said:

And then based on your reaction you expose yourself that this submission was in fact yours

He didn't mention any songs

Cute theory tho

spacer.png

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, little legend said:

The Conspiracy therorist... focus on Survivor sis!

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3

@PETTY did i understand right? There is a challenge later in this season that gives the opportunity to anyone that left the game early to come back? Or did you mean next season.

Make it happen at this season:tea:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Lowkey upset nobody submitted Xtina’s Genie In A Bottle, Dirrty, or Beautiful. 

I'm seriously regretting my trio now. I may or may not have been intoxicated when I came up with it and...yikes. :mess: I think this is my round of loss :ohhh:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3

The submissions this round were a little underwhelming.

I hope there is a challenge with songs from late 00s , early 10s when pop dance music was dominating everything. What a gret time

Edited by little legend

Popster to Popster 4,584
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

The submissions this round were a little underwhelming.

I hope there is a challenge with songs from late 00s , early 10s when pop dance music was dominating everything. What a gret time

Didn't we already eliminate you?

spacer.png

Edited by NotDoctor
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, paradox said:

Hope there's a round where we have to submit songs from the year we were born, that'll be cute :katy:

Come to think of it the younger kids have the advantage, I'll be booted right out :mess:

• lol 1