PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

i hate you  @PETTY why the system doesnt let us vote more than once?

i had a secret evil plan to eliminate @Twitter by voting many times using his name and so he would have been expelled cause of  cheating

But i will find a way to destroy you all 

I AM LITTLE LEGEND

1-EC0024-B-FCF4-4-AA1-947-A-CFE92-F2-BE4

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

CHALLENGE 04 will be posted after the BEYONCÉ MEGARATE CEREMONY has finished! 

the fact that you think that there is a single person that cares about this megrate except mister Pigeon:icant:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, little legend said:

i hate you  @PETTY why the system doesnt let us vote more than once?

i had a secret evil plan to eliminate @Twitter by voting many times using his name and so he would have been expelled cause of  cheating

But i will find a way to destroy you all 

I AM LITTLE LEGEND

1-EC0024-B-FCF4-4-AA1-947-A-CFE92-F2-BE4

tumblr_nxuzzc7Yqr1qave47o1_250.gifvtumblr_nxuzzc7Yqr1qave47o2_250.gifv

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

pa911-trio.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @admin @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

CHALLENGE 04 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Monday, December 14) 4:00 PM EST/9:00PM GMT/5:00AM PHT to send me your trios via private message!

BAB0-BCB5-89-F9-4-DD7-ADF4-B86-A5-B8-D2-

SPECIAL CHALLENGE RULES:

- ONLY one version of a Disney song may be submitted. FOR EXAMPLE: Say one contestant sent in Ariana's version of "Beauty and the Beast" before another contestant did, the second contestant will be told to pick another version of "Beauty and the Beast" or they can choose to find another song to replace it with all together.

So, if you really want a specific version of your Disney song pick, send it in as soon as possible so no one else can choose that version of the song. I'm doing this because Disney has many versions of the same songs recorded by multiple artists.

Things to remember:

- If you use a song for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

- You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in MY "Example" for the challenge.

- If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition.

Think hard and DONT fxck it up! :mess:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in MY "Example" for the challenge. (Wannabe, Barbie Girl and Torn are off limits this challenge)

Not only you were late but you weren't even bothered to change this 

@PETTY what's good?

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,584

I panicked and sent the first three that came to mind so I don't end up with the scraps of what's left over :cupcake: so uh this should be interesting.

@PETTYare you keeping tabs on the submissions? If I need to replace any I'd rather know sooner than later 😅

Gaming Leader 6,420
2 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I panicked and sent the first three that came to mind so I don't end up with the scraps of what's left over :cupcake: so uh this should be interesting.

@PETTYare you keeping tabs on the submissions? If I need to replace any I'd rather know sooner than later 😅

You’re good for now and I probably won’t get all trios so if you need to switch one out or think of a better one in a few hours you can always ask if it’s available still thru the PM

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
Just now, PETTY said:

You’re good for now and I probably won’t get all trios so if you need to switch one out or think of a better one in a few hours you can always ask if it’s available still thru the PM

Wonderful, thanks!

Gaming Leader 6,420
Just now, Bakugo said:

Do I actually have to research the singers? Can’t I just post song, movie and year? 

Yeah if you want to use the movie versions of the songs and don’t know the actual singers, just post the song + movie and it will be counted as the original 

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Sent, but I'm worried that someone else has chosen one of my songs before I had a chance to. 

Nope, your trio is secured

• thanks 1