PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Unbookmarked! 

Let’s have @Lorde Von Kok go home next.

spacer.png

It's sad but true, @Lorde Von Kok has infinitely better taste than I do and therefore is probably automatically leagues ahead of me

tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

I can dream one day that I'll win

tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

Remember it's not about the battle but the war
tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

@little legendPETTY is claiming 9 PM EST but will it actually happen then? Thoughts? 

Cuz I bet he’s late! 
spacer.png

if @PETTY is late again , @Twitter should conisder to ban her :lesson:

Spoiler

No @PETTYdont listen me , i dont mean anything of this, i love you, pls give me extra pts :jack-grin:

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
22 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Unbookmarked! 

Let’s have @Lorde Von Kok go home next.

spacer.png

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

It's sad but true, @Lorde Von Kok has infinitely better taste than I do and therefore is probably automatically leagues ahead of me

tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

I can dream one day that I'll win

tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

Remember it's not about the battle but the war
tenor.gif?itemid=9443112

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293c3a436aff7eb5f668 giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293c3a436aff7eb5f668 giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293c3a436aff7eb5f668 giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293c3a436aff7eb5f668 giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293c3a436aff7eb5f668

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop visitors
30 minutes ago, little legend said:

the fact that i had the exact same three songs with another user and i changed them in the last minute:bradley:

Imagine them getting all the votes and you eliminated after having all the same songs :ohhh:

Gaming Leader 6,420
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Imagine them getting all the votes and you eliminated after having all the same songs :ohhh:

That wouldn’t happen :ohyes:

just for future reference in case anyone was wondering, if a "double" trio (2 contestants submitting the same 3 songs) happens, whoever submitted first gets the trio. the second contestant to submit would be told to change their trio to make it different in some way :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

Oof I'm worried this round now :pillow: I tried to go without the obvious songs but now I'm worried it's gonna bite me in the a**.

I was desperately trying to remember the name of You Oughta Know so I'm glad people used it so I can find it again  😂

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 5,076

These choices are so good that I'm listening to all of the links first before voting. :tea: I'm thrilled to see songs I wanted to include but couldn't, though disappointed that no one picked Mazzy Star "Fade Into You" or Radiohead "Creep" (including myself :billie:). Thank you, y'all, for the trip down memory lane. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop visitors
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

That wouldn’t happen :ohyes:

just for future reference in case anyone was wondering, if a "double" trio (2 contestants submitting the same 3 songs) happens, whoever submitted first gets the trio. the second contestant to submit would be told to change their trio to make it different in some way :ohyes:

We are plotting to eliminate little legend... just go with it. Screw the rules! :ohyes:

Deactivated 14,311
4 hours ago, PETTY said:

Great choices. Vogue and ...BOMT had me dead, so many people picked those two songs :icant:

...Baby One More Time: 9/22 trios

Vogue: 8/22 trios

Its gonna be hard because most of these trios only have a song difference between each other so it’s anyone’s game at this point :bradley:

It’s my game! Let it happen Yup Yup no one compares to me!! 

Popster to Popster 3,889
9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

These choices are so good that I'm listening to all of the links first before voting. :tea: I'm thrilled to see songs I wanted to include but couldn't, though disappointed that no one picked Mazzy Star "Fade Into You" or Radiohead "Creep" (including myself :billie:). Thank you, y'all, for the trip down memory lane. 

U G H.

I had Fade Into You but was worried not enough people would know it :bradley::katy:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
9 hours ago, Spinning Bottles said:

It didn't? Also not even Together Again? Miss Janet is so underrated :bradley:

Together again was in someone's trio. 

3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

U G H.

I had Fade Into You but was worried not enough people would know it :bradley::katy:

I feel you; I had a similar consideration, plus I figured it didn't fit the vibe of this forum. But I love me some moody broody female singers from the 1990s. Happy to see that some of them made their way into these trios (Alannis, No Doubt, etc.). 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 4,584

I was born in '91 and for some reason almost all of my musical associations from that time are related to the music I heard when I was hanging out in malls as a kid?  Don't let mall kids down y'all 

• yaas, gaga 2