admin

Community Leader 1,294
7 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

This is shaping up to be a strong site. Hope it continues to get big and improve. Can't wait for additional emotes in the future.

more emotes pleaseeeeeee such as heart etc. :sweat:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
3 hours ago, admin said:

Entertainment: Come discuss movies, tv shows, video games, books and anything else.

Yasss. Everyone here's about to know every new horror movie coming out :ally:

• yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294
22 hours ago, admin said:

Hey popsters,

Now that we have some new wonderful folk joining us I've added three new forums.

Rating parties: Host megarates and similar here. I plan on building in some custom functionality so you can run a megarate entirely within popa911, but that'll be a few months away.

@Anveeroy @Davian tagging you guys. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 7,520
14 hours ago, Jenina said:

Would any world news or political topics go in Open Chat?

5 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

@admin  I know you have alot to do and is busy but @Jenina is right. Also a science section. We love reading those type of news and articles. :sweat:

Hmm. Do you think we should have one 'Science and News' Section to cover science, politics, and such? I'm open to suggestions :D

Community Leader 1,294
3 hours ago, admin said:

Hmm. Do you think we should have one 'Science and News' Section to cover science, politics, and such? I'm open to suggestions :D

Im not sure admin. But I think we should separate the two. Since news are very specific and so does science. But lets start with news first since people are also using forums for world news. amma right @Jenina :sweat: I mean personally, I use forums sometimes to get in touch with news and current events.   Owww that sounds like a good one. "News and Current Events"

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
5 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Quick question, how possible is it for people to be able to “mute” threads from certain sections? So we wouldn’t have to see threads made under a specific tag

I don't think that's currently possible, but I'll look into it.

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,439

Hi @adminIs it possible for us to get the opportunity to center text? In OP's it can be really useful and makes that its more organised in certain threads

Kindness Admin 7,520
2 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Hi @adminIs it possible for us to get the opportunity to center text? In OP's it can be really useful and makes that its more organised in certain threads

I'm going to add a few more options for posting, but they will likely be restricted for 'New Popsters' - so that should open up once you've spent a little time on the site. 

• paws up 3

Moderator 7,439
Just now, admin said:

I'm going to add a few more options for posting, but they will likely be restricted for 'New Popsters' - so that should open up once you've spent a little time on the site. 

Totally understandable! I'm new to this site but not in forums world, and I know that making new users feel special is THE key in making them post/stay! Thats why I would suggest an introduction section instead of just a thread. A new thread gets more attention and as a newbie it feels great to get noticed! 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 769

is there like a private support section for the site or am i just blind and can't find it? :snake:

sorry if this was already asked before, i kinda feel bad for admin if they're the only one running the show right now and having to deal with a sudden boom in members