Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

The Fame Popster 355
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The way this gif never fails to throw me back to 2017 and the whole CTTR ordeal with Katy. :rip: A moment in my chart-tracking career I will never forget. 

giphy-1.thumb.gif.824d652e0edb3d8c40eda1

yup yup, a moment most pleasing to me

3Pa6.gif

The Fame Popster 264
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Because he is a FRAUD.

When will you people stop believing these "insiders"? I pretended to be an insider on ATRL, teased Free Woman as the next single and Liberdade started teasing it on Twitter aswell :rip:  He only picks up information from others and guesses some stuff.

Oh my god... Are you HV? :rip: 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,535
2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

I think they're still waiting for 911's response from radio impact tomorrow in EU and Oceania..

:horse_race:

And playlists' effect too

The response : FLOP

The reason : not a single material

:pillow:

Popster to Popster 4,487
5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

The response : FLOP

The reason : not a single material

:pillow:

I don’t think anything else on Chromatica is single worthy except SC, and that’s only because the music video streams would likely help the song jump to at least top 20. 

Popster for Sale 57,181
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ve literally never heard this song before...oops, did I just miss this massive song or something?

It's mostly a streaming hit that had amazing longevity (still top 100 on WW Spotify), mainly because it was featured on 13 Reasons Why so it's particularly popular among teens who watch that type of series

Plus the song is pure art, the melody, her voice in the chorus>>>>

Just now, Andreu said:

Two local industry plants

Not that local methinks

Capture1.png

smilega.thumb.jpg.eadef11ac2b7c75799482e

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
2 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I don’t think anything else on Chromatica is single worthy except SC, and that’s only because the music video streams would likely help the song jump to at least top 20. 

Fun Tonight is a hit waiting to be utilized.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

3 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Exactly. They have literally no other choice, and I didn't believe free woman was being helped thst much by being after ROM, but now plastic doll is getting more streams than SFA because its next to 911 :rip:

There was nothing else to keep momentum going, and no big WW promo spot available for ROM 2nd wind. I applaud her team for trying 911 or anything in any capacity lol 

Popster for Sale 57,181

Love Dua but #2-peaking, 48494658 weeks top 10 single 

vs

Just now, Fame Romance said:

At least 7xPlatinum eligible :rip:

Billie the gen z juggernaut :unamused:

with a #64 peak, the difference from radio spamming vs actual consumption is abysmal in the US

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,535
7 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Well, I agree that SC should get a video because the views would be huge, but the same case, not a single material at all. Free Woman, Fun Tonight and SFA are the only songs left that would possibly do Good as singles, especially now with Fall / Winter time. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

I don’t even think we’re ever getting like an official “3rd single” I mean I think they may service 911 to steaming a little bit just for album promo, but everything else at this point is purely for album promo. There’s not gonna be a big 3rd single. I think even if 911 took off it would be a complete surprise even for the label. It’s not like they’re banking on it being a huge single for Gaga. Just help sell the album and keep the streams coming and keep Gaga’s name out there during GRAMMY time

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2