Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,272

Not just 3M less than Taylor when one is apparently tanking harder than Titanic and the other is “the music industry” :rip:

Katy was always more relevant to the GP (except for maybe the 1989 era) hence why she has so many hits when Taylor has many fans that bulk buy/stream her music 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

You mean Christmas 2020? 

It’s already there and if you don’t believe it you’re a Mediatraffic owner :icant:

the mediatraffic owner (and people who run billboard) is a MADonna stan who deflate GODGA's numbers. Billboard has Chromatica at 808k and Mediatraffic has her at 1.56m SPS so that's 3m SPS WW real number and 1.3m US alone :shakes:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 567
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the mediatraffic owner (and people who run billboard) is a MADonna stan who deflate GODGA's numbers. Billboard has Chromatica at 808k and Mediatraffic has her at 1.56m SPS so that's 3m SPS WW real number and 1.3m US alone :shakes:

I don´t think the billboard part is true :D

• lol 1

11 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Oh yeah oh yeah oh oh oh oh SL bridge (but live rock version like VMAs) plays loudly in a 10 second-ad that ends with "Gaga. Chromatica. 7 days."

Let me dream

dean winchester GIF

1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

Oh yeah oh yeah oh oh oh oh SL bridge (but live rock version like VMAs) plays loudly in a 10 second-ad that ends with "Gaga. Chromatica. 7 days."

Let me dream

dean winchester GIF

Spoiler

It just means we only had the era for a total of 7 days :bradley:

The Fame Popster 388

Can we talk about how Plastic heart is already a good era 

- perfect album 

- good debut week for Miley (despite having no physical album on sale)

- multiple performance 

- good first single     

- beautiful concept 

But i think they should move on to the third single AKA angel like you (this song as the potential to be huge) 

• paws up 1