Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,838
2 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

Gaga posted a story and deleted it before I opened it. Did anyone catch what was that?

Sour Candy MV teaser

:ally:

Spoiler

:billie:

• lol 1

2 hours ago, 0707alp said:

Gaga posted a story and deleted it before I opened it. Did anyone catch what was that?

That was the chromatica era strategy. She's practicing for when SC MV drops, she has to dip immediately after :mess:

• lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Not Levitating getting a +1.36M update on US radio despite horrendous callouts 

An Intentions kinda mess methinks but better in quality this time :shakes:

radio must be investing in Dua :ohhh:

• lol 2

26 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Dua investing in radio? :ohhh:

Radio investing in peep? :ohhh:

some popstars want to invest in radio and spotify, some of them want to invest in cookies and make up :lesson: the investment folio you choose, can profit you :lesson:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3

I love the fact that the streaming poison aka Lady Gaga has the most viewed song on Spotify from every other MPG of her generation:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,337

And to think some of you actually think radio programmers care about call outs. It’s hilarious to me that some of the high and mighty members in this thread act like they know everything when in reality we already knew radio was a sham anyway...maybe some of y’all don’t know as much as you think.

I love Dua but it’s time to admit that her career is greatly influenced by Spotify and Radio payola here in the US, if you refuse to believe that then you’re truly BLIND

spit take GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 8

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Not Levitating getting a +1.36M update on US radio despite horrendous callouts 

An Intentions kinda mess methinks but better in quality this time :shakes:

Remember those who thought radio callouts were the reason ROM wasn't bigger on radio? Here is another example how they have no importance when radio payola is present.

I know they be lookin like boo boo the fool

clown subway GIF

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,260
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

And to think some of you actually think radio programmers care about call outs. It’s hilarious to me that some of the high and mighty members in this thread act like they know everything when in reality we already knew radio was a sham anyway...maybe some of y’all don’t know as much as you think.

I love Dua but it’s time to admit that her career is greatly influenced by Spotify and Radio payola here in the US, if you refuse to believe that then you’re truly BLIND

spit take GIF

Yeah this a very particular case when the payola for specific artists is so strong it goes beyond the public reception 

In like 90% of the cases callouts are determining for a song’s US radio success, we saw it recently with ROM, SL, NRO, all Taylor singles since 1989, You Should Be Sad, and the list goes on 

She can really organically connect with the British GP but in the US she needs to be shoved down their throats to succeed lmao 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
15 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

a concept many other people could get into as well: if your fave does fraudery, just accept it it's not that deep

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1