Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,528
1 hour ago, gagaxuan said:

Just curious, who's the user behind admin? (back in ggd) haha

So many mysteries, not going to share that on here I think 

disappear GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
4 hours ago, xo_hours said:

ROM stable

Slay if we manage to rise a bit or stay in the same position 

Not B*S returning to #1 I-

How fucking ridiculous it is to release 3000 new versions of the same song every week 

Poor crazy 12 yo stans’s allowance 

Popster This Way 567
10 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

Again, she never claimed to be an insider and always told us she had a source. The whole debacle with Brie happened on GGD back in June when she told us that all the plans seem to be on hold because Gaga was not doing well mentally, and that's when Admin attacked her for allegedly lying about Gaga's well being, she and most members here left the forum or were banned, and she lost contact with her source. Now we know that she was right and Gaga actually was in a bad place mentally and that's why I assume she decided to put those plans on hold and did 911 instead, 2 months later, because it reflected her mental state.

what that drama happened ... I didn´t even noticed ...how awful for Brie ...And why is the thread more active when I am a sleep :katy_pie:

38 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Slay if we manage to rise a bit or stay in the same position 

Not B*S returning to #1 I-

How fucking ridiculous it is to release 3000 new versions of the same song every week 

Poor crazy 12 yo stans’s allowance 

It's not reflective of the GP at all and showed how charts are becoming less relevant to GP, I know years ago many people would listen to the top 40 countdown shows. Now a song that many people don't know spends weeks at #1 because of 50 different versions :rip:

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes this is definitely now the single. Look at the title change to 'Official Music Video' they were just taking their time with it:

wait, i didnt notice that. thank you

On 9/23/2020 at 1:11 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it’s ovah 

Best Sellers Rank
#19 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Hi

Updating

Best Sellers Rank
#43 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) [-24]

hqdefault.jpg