Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,819
6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Funny that Miley's album is called Plastic Hearts. If Gaga made a similar album, it would be songs that sound like Diamond Heart lol maybe some day  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Or like Plastic Doll :shakes:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“Diamond Hearts” 

a follow up rock ep to Joanne hello????

more tame impala and a rina fka twigs collab

I could see it, I doubt Gaga wants to stick to dance music for the rest of her life, and we've gotten hints of RockGa in the past....

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3

Biggest female Spotify debuts (2020):

#1 Taylor Swift - folklore | 81M

#2 Ariana Grande - positions | 58.7M

#3 Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 48.3M

#4 BLACKPINK - THE ALBUM | 29.7M

#5 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | 29.2M

#6 Selena Gomez - Rare | 25.3M

#7-8 Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | 17M

#8-7 Halsey - MANIC | 17.3M

Katy Perry - Smile | 7.8M

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell | 6.2M

Gaga is slaying in the top 3 , only a streaming giant:oscar:

Spoiler

The bottom two tho:abel_glow:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,228

“ "visual in two weeks", this is unconfirmed, I'm trying to get the confirmed date. She actually filmed a visual over 2 weeks ago. and I never promised a Babylon video coming, check your facts, I just said Babylon mv was shot long ago and it was scheduled to be released in Fall since March, lots of insiders know this info, but it seems like she decided to push it back and release another video. I don't need to prove myself anymore because I have got a lot of things right , look it up “

from our very own @babylonhooker

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3

the fact that Gaga filmed somethine even if its a high budget music video(which i higly doubt it) means nothing.

It's Gaga we are talking about, she could actually filmed a music video and never release it 

her mind :abel_glow:

Popster This Way 646
32 minutes ago, little legend said:

Biggest female Spotify debuts (2020):

#1 Taylor Swift - folklore | 81M

#2 Ariana Grande - positions | 58.7M

#3 Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 48.3M

#4 BLACKPINK - THE ALBUM | 29.7M

#5 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | 29.2M

#6 Selena Gomez - Rare | 25.3M

#7-8 Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | 17M

#8-7 Halsey - MANIC | 17.3M

Katy Perry - Smile | 7.8M

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell | 6.2M

Gaga is slaying in the top 3 , only a streaming giant:oscar:

Reveal hidden contents

The bottom two tho:abel_glow:

I’m kinda sad for Miley, this album really deserved a little better:bradley:

Edited by GuiLM
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3
2 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

i agree! Midnight Skies alone is a masterpiece. I think it will have great longevity 

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,179
1 minute ago, GuiLM said:

Yeah but for her standards in the last 7 years it’s great for her, she wasn’t going to surpass Selena or Dua who had a big hit that was still fresh when Rare and FN came out anyways 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,588

Miley's numbers are good. Let's see if it falls fast or not. Midnight Sky had great longevity (it's still having). Prisioner is one of the weakest tracks in the album but I understand that a Dua feature is the safest choice, and it's sort of paying off though I feel it might end up smaller than Midnight Sky in the long-term. Angels Like You seems to be the next (and probably last) single so their eggs are on that basket too. Hopefully it sticks because a good ballad will always sell an album. It had a good start doing almost 2M streams, but let's wait and see. Tbh I don't see Miley smashing in 2020 but the quality is there in this record imo.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 646
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Miley's numbers are good. Let's see if it falls fast or not. Midnight Sky had great longevity (it's still having). Prisioner is one of the weakest tracks in the album but I understand that a Dua feature is the safest choice, and it's sort of paying off though I feel it might end up smaller than Midnight Sky in the long-term. Angels Like You seems to be the next (and probably last) single so their eggs are on that basket too. Hopefully it sticks because a good ballad will always sell an album. It had a good start doing almost 2M streams, but let's wait and see. Tbh I don't see Miley smashing in 2020 but the quality is there in this record imo.

Angels like you is good, but Night Crawling is such a bop. It needs to be single 

But considering we’re talking about RCA records, if they release another single it’s already a victory 

• paws up 1