Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257
10 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

There is no logical thought process with this fanbase. They blindly use this no promo narrative for everything. It makes no sense, there are so many artists that don’t do promo.🤦‍♀️

Like I said, they just try to find a narrative that fits their point of view, that point of view being that apparently promo would’ve helped her get nominations, yeah ask The Weeknd about that :rip: people don’t even think sometimes I swear lol 

It’s gonna be 2024 and this forum will still be b*ching about lack of promo for Chromatica and using it as a reason why Gaga didn’t get nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the 2025 Oscar’s 

spit take GIF

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

lil Monsters: “If Bobby had worked harder Gaga could’ve gotten more nominations”

The academy nominating Black Pumas and Coldplay and literally an album that never charted:

Schadenfreude Lol GIF by MOODMAN

y’all are so angry about no promo you use it so support things that don’t make any sense, truly delusional :rip:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

I hope Gaga really gets stubborn and decides to create her best album ever and do everything next era to conquer the world and Grammys in 2022-2023

But in reality she probably doesn't really care and is focusing on her acting career, which isn't bad but i want her to be on the top of the charts again:classic_sad:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,331
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why is all the promotion for 911 SO scattered and random like why is this just now being released ???

God wonders! I think she'll release the Gagavision episode next month by that speed :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

36 minutes ago, little legend said:

I hope Gaga really gets stubborn and decides to create her best album ever and do everything next era to conquer the world and Grammys in 2022-2023

Hunny she had the biggest album of the year with ASIB and a true cultural reset globally, yet the grammys snubbed it from an aoty nom (on top of not goving shallow roty and soty).

Wake up, they are corrupted!

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

Just now, entela said:

Hunny she had the biggest album of the year with ASIB and a true cultural reset globally, yet the grammys snubbed it from an aoty nom (on top of not goving shallow roty and soty).

Wake up, they are corrupted!

the general field is always so random, the fact that gaga has yet to won one single award in the general field is just wrong :rip:

• paws up 1