Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
2 hours ago, TINDER said:

According to sources on ATRL,Taylor is second most nominated artist and the most nominated is also a female, so people are saying it's Dua since she's been invited to announce the nominations. 

No way. Taylor will be eligible and submitted in the GF, Pop categories, country categories and music film/song for Visual media and best music video. Dua will only be in the pop fields and GF if she’s lucky as well as BDR. 

it would be very difficult for her to outpace Taylor given how many categories Taylor submitted in 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
7 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Who's that street?

The same streets that said Gaga only had 1-2 VMA wins 

spit take GIF

“But guyzzzzzz twitter said Gags only won 1 award” 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

why she released the album in the first place? 

i dont find a reason to release it , if you dont want to promote it and forget about it the day the album was released

and dont tell me its cause of corona virus and BLM

she released Stupid Love before all these and she didnt do anythin, except from releasing a cheap and tasteless music video

i hope she gets 0 noms and learn her lesson

@admin here: I've wrote a post about this here: 

• paws up 3

Moderator 17,119
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

she released Stupid Love before all these and she didnt do anythin, except from releasing a cheap and tasteless music video

What? Read through your post again and maybe think about what you just wrote.

• thanks 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
9 minutes ago, little legend said:

why she released the album in the first place? 

i dont find a reason to release it , if you dont want to promote it and forget about it the day the album was released

and dont tell me its cause of corona virus and BLM

so i got a warning point for this and then  you will ban me cause i wrote it on public that i took a warning point

ok ban me @admin  

i am leaving this site, unfortunattely its becoming the new Gagadaily

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

3 hours to go! I'm shaking and if she gets a single nom. Only for ROM pop duo, I'm 10000% sure, she won't even attend the Grammy's nor she be performing. 

I'm holding the meltdown. :gaga-scream::gaga-scream::gaga-scream:

Popster for Sale 44,672

The year is 2034, Gaga hasn't released or performed a song in 14 years. You get a notification from your phone saying that she posted something. Since multiple insiders have been whispering about Gaga your little shimmer of hope can't help but to start shining once you see that notification. You open it just to see this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9F-1wjhvQ/

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 2

Hey Bestiesssss

Grammy nomination day yaaayyyy

Sooooo, I'm more interested in Alice getting nomd for best dance recording if anything tbh

Also don't you think Chromatica should have been submitted for Best electronic album and not Best Pop vocal album?

The album is too electronic if you compare it with other "pop" releases this year and is in the vein of a Kygo, Calvin Harris etc album, so just the fact she is a pop star doesn't mean it's a must she should be eligible only in pop categories regarding the album.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,677
3 minutes ago, entela said:

Hey Bestiesssss

Grammy nomination day yaaayyyy

Sooooo, I'm more interested in Alice getting nomd for best dance recording if anything tbh

Also don't you think Chromatica should have been submitted for Best electronic album and not Best Pop vocal album?

The album is too electronic if you compare it with other "pop" releases this year and is in the vein of a Kygo, Calvin Harris etc album, so just the fact she is a pop star doesn't mean it's a must she should be eligible only in pop categories regarding the album.

No other artists than DJs has the right to be nominated

• lol 1