Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

35 minutes ago, beng said:

Maybe she should stick to Q4 releases. Get those holiday sales.

I don’t think it would have changed that much with Chromatica, we saw that with ARTPOP :shakes:

But Q4 releases are definitely better for CTC/Joanne/ASIB kind of albums.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,742
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

*Gaga is #136*

'I thought it would be OUT! so called 'fans' lied AGAIN!! who cares about where it is in its 23rd week!!'

Later....

*Billie/Dua/Taylor/Ari is #136 in their 23rd week*

'oh man. the way the GeePee said NO to this flop, chile the freefall that quickly'

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

no shade but just saw the opporunity XD

The way you snapped with this post

spacer.png

a great lesson for some members here

spacer.png

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

okay maybe 34+35 is a cute sing

I am beginning tot hink they planned to release the ultimate grower and expected a lukewarm response and in a few months the songs will start giving cute receipts

OT:

with the way the US is treating pop now, its almost becoming a hard market in the same way that somewhere like Spain or France is (although songs always get a better peak there). I just think US is here for a much different sound/style.. MidNight Sky/Physical/SL smash europena airplay and struggle US... there is a trend

19 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

with the way the US is treating pop now, its almost becoming a hard market in the same way that somewhere like Spain or France is (although songs always get a better peak there). I just think US is here for a much different sound/style.. MidNight Sky/Physical/SL smash europena airplay and struggle US... there is a trend

Yeah, Ariana will be the ultimate teller. If she can’t get a solid hit neither, then the US are definitely in a phase where they won’t embrace any female single who isn’t strictly hip-hop/rap. 

In the end, it looks like the only organic female hits this year there are Say So, Savage and WAP. Everything else by females seems either frontloaded or mostly radio-driven. 

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 703
36 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I am beginning tot hink they planned to release the ultimate grower and expected a lukewarm response and in a few months the songs will start giving cute receipts

OT:

Physical wasn t big in usa because Don t start now was huge

I understand the hate for sl but midnight sky is a masterpiece 

Edited by MissAsia

Popster for Sale 41,791
22 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This is not okay anymore. You Britons need to let this album go @ItsGenuineGuy09

The Greatest Showman :rip:

Gaga write with Pasek and Paul challenge. Imagine a ASIB x TGS x La La Land critical and commercial slayage.

• paws up 1

13 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

I am not sure if he has any real information but I am sad just sad

Crippling depression is a tough sh!t to deal with. It's very disappointing but I can understand why, If your mind doesn't want to, it really won't. DJ please free her mind :gaga-thanks:

Popster This Way 703
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Crippling depression is a tough sh!t to deal with. It's very disappointing but I can understand why, If your mind doesn't want to, it really won't. DJ please free her mind :gaga-thanks:

She is depressed only when it comes to chromatica.. She promoted haus of labs she supported Joe Biden she sang for him.. This time I Don t buy the depression thing

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

She is depressed only when it comes to chromatica.. She promoted haus of labs she supported Joe Biden she sang for him.. This time I Don t buy the depression thing

Emotions can be selective. I can only speculate but if she had to be pushed to complete the album, then perhaps her memories of the album is affecting her mood. We as outsiders can't ever fully grasp it. That's why psychiatry is a very complex and very individualized field.

• paws up 2