Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 17,127
38 minutes ago, Applause said:

Spotify might f- it up. It's still not top200 and it's about to leave TTH. K&Q >>>>>>> SBP

When K&Q was top 100 on US Spotify it wasn't even on the charts....

They absolutely tried but they then went another way. Huge sales and radio is enough and gives good longevity. It's also pretty high on Amazon Music.

A Popster Is Born 12,824
Just now, Fame Romance said:

A smash did that with at #43 peak!

it is such a good song. this is organic success too lol everyone organically loved Dua back in the day. Now i hear random members of the GP saying they are sick of hearing her... maybe its going to start working against her

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
57 minutes ago, Applause said:

Spotify might f- it up. It's still not top200 and it's about to leave TTH. K&Q >>>>>>> SBP

It's a shame that the song peaked in different metrics in such different times :rip: the fact it's peaking now in sales when it peaked in streaming 3-4 months ago :rip:

Moderator 17,127
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

The fact that a lot of people laughed about Ava Max putting out a single produced by RedOne back in March yet the song is still going strong now

The song still does around 1M every day on Spotify alone, not counting the remixes and Youtube.

A Popster Is Born 12,824
19 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#83(-5) Rain on Me (1,048,730) 

We're 2 spots below SWU :gaga-scream:

OGH were waiting for that more than Shallow

68G7k8q.gif

the thing is, ROM has alsways been shocking on a Sunday update. It will pass it tomorrow. it could be in danger next week of never passing it though.

68G7k8q.gif

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Maybe Pollutions album won’t free fall that hard this week :shakes:

Even with a ~60% drop she should stay at #1 for a 2nd week, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that :ohyes:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,262
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Even with a ~60% drop she should stay at #1 for a 2nd week, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that :ohyes:

Ugh this just triggered my anger of Chromatica missing the #1 on its second week by like 200 copies because she didn't put those signed posters earlier on her website :dean_scream:

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
2 minutes ago, entela said:

That spot was taken by folklore

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Ugh this just triggered my anger of Chromatica missing the #1 on its second week by like 200 copies because she didn't put those signed posters earlier on her website :dean_scream:

Lol... this gets me triggered about chromatica.. i understnad that more though with the BLM thing... the thing that p*sses me off is the lack of effort from there on. the signed posters was them trying... Now for ROM and Chromatica, there is thing they could've odne to secure a 5th and 6th week.. such as releasing one of the remixes, releasing the signed ROM vinyls, putting more merch on... they could've at least got a 5th week for both projects and it'd have felt bette rthan just  amonth top 10 for both :rip: i really hope they still want to correct this

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
2 hours ago, Delusional said:

The way I’ve still not heard that country cover of shallow.. :rip:

missed opportunity for a country hit as demonstrated with Luke Combs

Those times when we were waiting for this cover to drop so it would give boost to Shallow :pillow:

• paws up 1