Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,824

Have y'all seen FadtyKats coming out the woodwork like an army of ants eating a rotten apple core after Ari's numbers saying Katy career is more impressive and this is worse decline than witness :fall: they always do this when someone flops its crazy :dean_scream:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,728
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Have y'all seen FadtyKats coming out the woodwork like an army of ants eating a rotten apple core after Ari's numbers saying Katy career is more impressive and this is worse decline than witness :fall: they always do this when someone flops its crazy :dean_scream:

Djdjdjdjdjdjd sometimes I’m saying to myself wow Katy has a lot of fans but it doesn’t reflect on her sales ☠️

Popster for Sale 57,258
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Plss how is this worse than Witness when even without the almost 100k tour bundles Witness had Positions outsold it in the US :cupcake: Also Positions outpeaked it in most countries so far, notably the UK where it went #1 when the other #6 :cupcake:

+ Positions lead single is spending at least 2 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 when CTTR barely spent 2 weeks in the top 10 despite a Grammy performance :cupcake:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Djdjdjdjdjdjd sometimes I’m saying to myself wow Katy has a lot of fans but it doesn’t reflect on her sales ☠️

The narritive 'she doesn't have any fans left' = totally and utterly false something they spread themselves

Whenever she releases she gets a lot of fomo momentum behind her and the songs compared to one of Gaga's songs. When she released NRO half atrl stanned her, and then they constantly compared SL to NRO every single day, when Daisies came out atrl said it a** the better song and video and then 180'd.

Daisies humbled them, but now they're attacking Ari. It won't be pretty when SL passes NRO on YouTube :rip:

A Popster Is Born 12,824

Thinking about how if they hadn't made the production so dated on Free Woman and stuck to the house demo it'd have become like Poker Face on just dance and enter iTunes top 5 (or Spotify in 2020) organically... I hope it there's a re release the production sounds more unapologetically house 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
8 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I've realised that in some way stans are like Trumpet. When they win it's fair game but when they lose it's rigged (payola). :katy_pie:

versace.thumb.png.3676fdf164d08c618d4c7b 254797697_2020-01-2619_34_20.thumb.png.5

Spoiler

Jk lol 

OT:

Estimation for Chromatica pure sales? Last year the #10 on IFPI was at 800k... Chromatica will end up around 315-320k US alone... With sales decline the #10 spot barrier may decrease to say 750k?

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,258
9 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Sweden

Shallow” is the longest-charting female song of all time on the Swedish Singles Chart, with 88 weeks and counting

:bradley:

Post it on FadsInFrance

The Gaga charts thread is so dead there :bradley: 

• lol 1

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Plss how is this worse than Witness when even without the almost 100k tour bundles Witness had Positions outsold it in the US :cupcake: Also Positions outpeaked it in most countries so far, notably the UK where it went #1 when the other #6 :cupcake:

+ Positions lead single is spending at least 2 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 when CTTR barely spent 2 weeks in the top 10 despite a Grammy performance :cupcake:

LOL they're probably just desperate for a stan win. They know their fave ain't giving it to them. Ariana will easily outstream NRO soon enough.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,824
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

LOL they're probably just desperate for a stan win. They know their fave ain't giving it to them. Ariana will easily outstream NRO soon enough.

Yes that's the case. I see them all the time, there will be a stan war of two successful females that released in 2020, then the FadtyKats come out of nowhere, literally going to the battle ground after the fight, metaphorically picking the pieces of whoever is left and saying things like 'see it's normal to have a witness era' 'katy can rebound like Ari will' 'NRO was massive it outsold careers, SL was a massive flop' they are desperate for a stan comeback lol they were even using quality receipts at what point and saying Smile would outstream Chromatica with ease :rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

32 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Kylie Minogue's new album is amazing. Her 14th album and it's still quality and current sounding. It sounds like Future Nostalgia on steroids.

I can see the comparison.

Dua will have the same career trajectory.

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,845
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

I have faith we can snatch some awards

Gaga is nominated for best US ACT agains Taylor, Cardi, Meghan,¡ and Miley. None of them is performing so Gaga is not at a disadvantage.

Best Video is chosen by MTV so there's a chance.

Best Artist is agains Dua, Harry, The Weeknd, Bieber and Miley. As far as I know no one nominated is performing, so we have a chance.

Best song we are against BTS, Dua, Weeknd, Roddy Ricch and DaBaby. Probably BTS had more votes but you never know :ally:

Best collab will probably go to Karol for Tusa since she will be there (and they deserve lets be honest). Sam Smith is nominated but if I'm ready wins tho :awkney:

Best pop will probably go to Little Mix or BTS. Little Mix are presenting in order to get something i guess :shakes:

Biggest fans: no way we're winning, we're not 12 and the way people could vote was very oriented to younger fans.

Good points! Im expecting 2 awards. Probably Best video and US act!