Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

Switzerland

ALL TIME CHARTS

1. Dj Otzi & Nik P - Ein Stern : 8 109 points

2. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You : 7 807 points

3. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow : 7 723 points

4. Ed Sheeran - Perfect : 7624 points

5. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved : 7185 points

6. Luis Fonsi - Despacito : 7031 points

7. Dj Antoine - Ma Chérie :rip: : 6745 points

8. Adele - Rolling In The Deep : 6588 points

9. John Legend - All Of Me : 6547 points

10. Amy Macdonald - This Is The Life : 6125 points

Shallow will surpass Shape Of You in no time and the academy award winner is definitely coming for the #1 spot. :shakes:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 7

1 minute ago, Laurastreep said:

Gaga can release anytime a Halloween song, not necesserely part of an album, can be a droplet (song would be on brand with her Gaga persona) and it would become a classic.

I think she lost her chance of getting one. But I would like for her to prove me wrong. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,789
7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Dua Lipa & Angèle - Fever

France:

#2(=) Spotify

#2(=) Deezer

#1(=) iTunes

#10(+1) Apple Music

This is definitively debuting at #2-3 in France :oscar:

She has no right!! Lol 

Where's Gaga Angele feature to dress up what otherwise would be just an album track doing good in bed #s lol i like it but it sounds 2018'd

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She has no right!! Lol 

Where's Gaga Angele feature to dress up what otherwise would be just an album track doing good in bed #s lol i like it but it sounds 2018'd

2018'd? More like 2012'd

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,789
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

how on earth does fever sound like anything from 2012 :rip:

It does sound like pop from an earlier era, it sounds like it'd be on the radio in 2016 or something. I think this is from the Dua Lipa archives and they've remastered it, even her voice sounds a bit younger 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way My Everything era was actually Ariana’s peak and not TU,N 

legend sh!t me thinks...

In the ME era she was still seen as a run of the mill popstar with no interesting identity except for her voice.... TU,N and Sweetener really established as an artist with a POV.mp3, a dedicated fanbase and culturally relevant. It's hard to compare though but I feel like ME just had more hits, but TU,N could have outdone it if it was pushed more.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Artur said:

I think she lost her chance of getting one. But I would like for her to prove me wrong. 

You are absolutely wrong.

Right now the biggest song people associate with Halloween is Thriller, a 30 year old song. No one has been able to write a song in the modern era that undisputedly could be associated with Halloween.

Gaga in fact would have the biggest chance to get it right, since her "Gaga" persona is on brand with Halloween.

Imagine her getting a Halloween classic like Mariah has the Christmas one.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Laurastreep said:

You are absolutely wrong.

Right now the biggest song people associate with Halloween is Thriller, a 30 year old song. No one has been able to write a song in the modern era that undisputedly could be associated with Halloween.

Gaga in fact would have the biggest chance to get it right, since her "Gaga" persona is on brand with Halloween.

Imagine her getting a Halloween classic like Mariah has the Christmas one.

I still don't see it happening. Pop music and her "weird" persona is not really what the GP wants from her now. She is also not the coolest among the younger generation anymore. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,566

Is it just me or the mini-playlists that Taylor did of Folklore in Spotify make absolutely no sense? I've tried to wrap my mind around them a couple of times but it just seems like she randomly chose a couple of songs and called it a day but that's so unlike Taylor...

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,566

So people are pretending to have heard Babylon EV leak so that Interscope does something. Great ideia, keep it up! While you're at it pretend to leak Chromatica re-release too :tea:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1