Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,527
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not the kind of video we wanted.

I mean, I'll take it tbh.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
1 hour ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

Has anyone posted this? It's going to out the top 10 soon :rip::rip::rip:

Not surprised

The GP is saying NO to this album :rip:

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not the kind of video we wanted.

The only thing we want from them is for Justin Bieber to stay out of the ringtone maker machine and for Shawn to make a good song :snake: (the poor guy is struggling since Stitches)

Edited by Ms I am a local

2020 - Most streamed artist on Spotify per month 

Jan - Ed Sheeran
Feb/Mar - Justin Bieber
April - The Weeknd
May - Drake
Jun/Oct - The Weeknd

Will Ariana rule November and end the male domination? She was actually the last female ruling in April of 2019 

• shook 2

A Popster Is Born 12,789
4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Golden just got added to TTH while WM is still there. We love a team who cares about their artists :shakes:

well I think that harry's team probably had justification to bring towards the curators. The first 24hrs and the stream boost are exceptional. they probably said to spotify curators look at this, and asked them to invest.

911 didn't get on the top 200 and her team didn't even label it correctly or really take it serious as a single, so i am not surprised, aside from the fact GP aren't that here for chromatica like they are for fine line lol...

i dont think Spotify will invest in a song with 0 potential, whilst golden has momentum behind it. Gaga and co are literally just better off doing a brand new song, or doing sour candy mv and seeing if that can get 'golden'd' (probably not, but it'd at least chart on the top 200 unlike 911)

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Golden just got added to TTH while WM is still there. We love a team who cares about their artists :shakes:

Girl it’s his 2nd era (aka the most Important to the label) of course he’s gonna get this type of promo/push...Gaga 12 years into her career ain’t gonna get the same luxuries that these super young artists are gonna have with their labels. She just isn’t, I wish she did.  But it’s just not how labels really work.

Interacope is more worried making sure Billies sophomore album is incredible and promoted flawlessly. Just like TFM and BTW were 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

We sealed the deal that we can't expect traditional promo or radio hits at this point but not even trying to keep her album and her stats afloat on streaming platforms (where she has received big support for her first two singles and ROM did also good there) is NOT it.

911 deserved better there, considering it was also the biggest album track on its own (before the video).

• paws up 3

2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

We sealed the deal that we can't expect traditional promo or radio hits at this point but not even trying to keep her album and her stats afloat on streaming platforms (where she has received big support for her first two singles and ROM did also good there) is NOT it.

911 deserved better there, considering it was also the biggest album track on its own (before the video).

the way they added it to like 2 playlists (almost last) and called it a day. :rip: