Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Katy is still putting out these EPs on Spotify for ha fans.. I wonder if they're actually worth it... Here's the current one, it's got a mixture of old album tracks and then her good recurrents like ET and Dark Horse 

ab67616d0000b27320fc96bd022d09264c578d89

Katy, sis, are you okay? You good? :rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,372
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Not albums with hit singles from 2018-2019 kicking Chromatica and Folklore OUT :rip:

At least #1 is an ORGANIC success without payola and with multiple succesful non-singles 

• yaas, gaga 2

Do we believe the Adele duet rumors?

Adele has always been supportive and loving towards Gaga. I remember her posting Gaga's pic at the Superbowl after her halftime and she rarely posts on instagram. Also Gaga was the first one to hear Hello 1 year in advance as Adele invited her for a dinner. There were some articles this year that Adele lost wait after using Gaga's fitness instructor since they are friends and she adviced him to her.

We don't know what may happen behind the scenes, they maybe are close friends even if they dont show it through social media.

That's why this rumor doesn't look like a reach to me.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,641
8 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Do we believe the Adele duet rumors?

Adele has always been supportive and loving towards Gaga. I remember her posting Gaga's pic at the Superbowl after her halftime and she rarely posts on instagram. Also Gaga was the first one to hear Hello 1 year in advance as Adele invited her for a dinner. There were some articles this year that Adele lost wait after using Gaga's fitness instructor since they are friends and she adviced him to her.

We don't know what may happen behind the scenes, they maybe are close friends even if they dont show it through social media.

That's why this rumor doesn't look like a reach to me.

I do haha:katy_pie:

Edited by Paradise is in my hands

A Popster Is Born 16,279
25 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Katy is still putting out these EPs on Spotify for ha fans.. I wonder if they're actually worth it... Here's the current one, it's got a mixture of old album tracks and then her good recurrents like ET and Dark Horse 

ab67616d0000b27320fc96bd022d09264c578d89

someone on atrl said its to boost streams via spotify radio playlists

Chromatica

Friday — 3,350,282

Saturday — 3,204,893

TOTAL — 1,114,155,001

Looks like it's stabilizing at 3M daily, since its been doing these numbers for the last 2 weeks.

If we count the fact that Gaga hasn't moved a finger, doing 100M monthly 5 months later it's pretty good.

• paws up 1