Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Happy 4th anniversary GODANNE  

One of her most mature, cohesive and musically and lyrically best albums.

This is an alboom for masc tops so it's understandable flaming bottom sissies on twitter keep shading it hihihi  

not tiffany | Tumblr

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol.. well... apparently Joanne is no where near gold in Spain... for all those weeks it charted was when it was a pure sales chart :rip:

We will just ignore that!

So maybe I was right after all

54 minutes ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

wait a moment isn´t mediamarkt just a german thing or am I just ignorant? :D Now I want to go to a vinyl store and buy some lady gaga stuff!

It is a german brand (hence the name) but they have stores in other european countries (and in spain there are a lot of them). Sadly, unlike the ones in germany, there are no vinyl records and barely any CD left :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 12,809
1 hour ago, Swallow said:

Chromatica is #95 in the UK Midweek chart. Last week at this point it was #104 and it ended up charting at #97 by Friday. So hopefully this means it'll stay in the top 100.

UK Midweek update:

#20 Future Nostalgia (Crazy, has spent 30 weeks top 30)

#35 Foklore (may end up a lot higher)

#52 Heaven and Hell (more stable than i was expecting)

#95 Chromatica (1 more week after this one and its tied Joanne in one run)

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 567
26 minutes ago, Andreu said:

So maybe I was right after all

It is a german brand (hence the name) but they have stores in other european countries (and in spain there are a lot of them). Sadly, unlike the ones in germany, there are no vinyl records and barely any CD left :bradley:

go to an indepentend vinyl store they exist! 

Moderator 17,117
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman on Spotify global

#59 - 167 - OUT :rip:

It had a very solid debut so I didn't expect it to perform like this

A flop but I told you that earlier :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, The Professor said:

The anger behind these posts... :rip:

You lost any credibility you had, hang it up already :katy_pie:

we live in a world full of choices, you can stan multiple women, gaga is coming for 2.8 billion streams by the end of the month

A Popster Is Born 12,809
3 minutes ago, The Professor said:

The anger behind these posts... :rip:

You lost any credibility you had, hang it up already :katy_pie:

Lol well in fairness, this is a general chart thread and that is @chartgaga fave, i try to put heaven and hell and folklore updates when i can. I am not a taylor fan and i dont think she is Gaga's peer and her fans are starting to try Gaga a lot.

But chartgaga wouldnt have her own twitter dedicated to Gaga. I believe she is a fan, but things have been strained. I suppose that it's good to have two faves because there is an actual era to track when the other has died :bradley: to think swifties and liddos were supportive friends once

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol well in fairness, this is a general chart thread and that is @chartgaga fave, i try to put heaven and hell and folklore updates when i can. I suppose that it's good to have two faves because there is an actual era to track when the other has died :bradley: to think swifties and liddos were supportive friends

those were the good days