Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

You are missing the point. Plenty of artsts have been promoting their stuff in the last couple of months, she had ONE performance. She is being more passionate about her makeup line and elections than her own album. That's quite a reasonable issue her fans have with her. 

I understand the situation, COVID is still an issue, but she definitely had the time for at least another performance.

don't mind her, she fanfictioned about Gaga's life saying she was kicked out of her parents house

• LetsGetHigh changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread l No fighting, putas!
A Popster Is Born 13,394
1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

don't mind her, she fanfictioned about Gaga's life saying she was kicked out of her parents house

And you made Taylor Swift’s father a farmer :shakes:

• lol 2

4 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Delete this mess ASAP. As someone from a THIRD wolrd country I find your comment extremely ignorant and condescendent... Who even are you to tell someone else to "educate" themselves when are THERE ARE ALSO OTHER AND BIGGER ISSUES AROUND THE WORLD ???????? hello? 

For someone from a 3rd world country with bigger issues to worry about, Lady Gaga not wanting to promote her album shouldn't be your priority in life then.

not tiffany | Tumblr

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

7 minutes ago, Swallow said:

You are missing the point. Plenty of artsts have been promoting their stuff in the last couple of months, she had ONE performance. She is being more passionate about her makeup line and elections than her own album. That's quite a reasonable issue her fans have with her. 

I understand the situation, COVID is still an issue, but she definitely had the time for at least another performance.

The one missing the point is you my dear, as always...

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 264

You guys really need to find a way to discuss topics without coming for each other's neck. We're all Gaga fans at the end of the day, yet y'all keep trying to one up the other with the insults and clapbacks. :rip:

• paws up 8
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,527

AHHH. I have one doctor's appointment where they took half my blood and stabbed me and come back to world war Gaga.

Sigh.

So, anyone who attacks anyone else, even subtly, is getting a few warning points and will require approval to post for a few weeks.

@entela / @chartgaga / @Daphne Guinness and more - you don't need to argue your opinion endlessly and then drag others who disagree. This doesn't apply to everyone or all posts or the three of you specifically or always, but it's always best to just be the bigger person and ignore. You can also literally ignore via the hide button, which I strongly recommend.

Everyone has different thresholds and different opinions, and that's fine. But the destruction of this thread is not.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 2

Just now, entela said:

For someone from a 3rd world country with bigger issues to worry about, Lady Gaga not wanting to promote her album shouldn't be your priority in life then.

not tiffany | Tumblr

who said thats my priority? i know i shouldnt expect much from "entela" user but if ANYTHING you just got salty over most of us stating facts, not priorities. At least you tried it 

• lol 1

• admin locked this topic
  • admin unlocked this topic
Pop-a-911-ster 39,244
4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

lmao do we believe this? Apparently this person is a Grammy voter, but what is POTY? Why no AOTY submission? Alice in Dance when that's a DJ only category? It's probably fake.

Also no ROM in R/SOTY?

Kindness Admin 7,527
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

lmao do we believe this? Apparently this person is a Grammy voter, but what is POTY? Why no AOTY submission? Alice in Dance when that's a DJ only category? It's probably fake.

Probably, but I hope it’s real. 

I mean, why not submit to everything, right?

• paws up 1