Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,737

Some of you are really obsessed with hating other artists. No need to keep repeating the same old sh*t everyday. Just put it in your signature and call it a day.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
11 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Thx for your support.

Everybody has different oppinions and that´s ok.

I respect your account and what you do :) - I'm sceptical of Chromatica selling over 2m. I think it's at 1.8m and if nothing else happens for the era will end at 2.3m.. Thats just my workings out 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,801
10 minutes ago, beng said:

Some of you are really obsessed with hating other artists. No need to keep repeating the same old sh*t everyday. Just put it in your signature and call it a day.

Imagine we turn into whst the Madonna stans are in 10 years time :rip:

A Popster Is Born 13,388
1 minute ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

Seriously, Dua's behavior in the midst of this pandemic is so disrespectful. Payola can't buy you everything, I guess. 

I hope Grammy voters are taking note. 

On a different note, do you think queen Fiona will sweep the alternative categories? 

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Which do y’all think is more successful, Justin Biebers Purpose or Abels After Hours?

Purpose by far. The Weeknd had one of the biggest songs of all time with BL, but it only had one big hit. Purpose hat three massive global hits, plus extremely successful collabs during the era (which Abel isn't having so far).

EDIT: now, which album do I think is the best? After Hours by a landslide

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Moderator 17,108
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Which do y’all think is more successful, Justin Biebers Purpose or Abels After Hours?

Purpose. Three gigantic hits and a hit album vs one gigantic hit and a medium album.

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,108
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Purpose by far. The Weeknd had one of the biggest songs of all time with BL, but it only had one big hit. Purpose hat three massive global hits, plus extremely successful collabs during the era (which Abel isn't having so far).

EDIT: now, which album do I think is the best? After Hours by a landslide

Agree on all parts.