Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
2 minutes ago, SpanishMonster said:

Why not best album? It’s the most successful among these (in Spain)

I feel like Dua was much more successful here. ROM had the highest peak, but DSN and Physicals were bigger.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
8 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

As @entelawould say, Godga is GLOBAL. Surprised?

versace.png.f1a59fb2fc47d97beae3a194eb73

Is the mediterranean the globe now?

Serving Taylor isnt local because she does good in Canada and Australia

JK

GaGLOBAL is a global legend unlike some other girlies

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
5 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

Best MV is pretty winnable, like our only competition are Ava, Dua, and Tones and Devil (aka @Gypsy Life) stans

I think Dua will win, specially consideing the physical video was filmed here in Barcelona :bradley:

Spoiler

serving Vivi with the negativity whew

The Fame Popster 424
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

It's starting

Doja is EVERYWHERE. Sis is working

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think Dua will win, specially consideing the physical video was filmed here in Barcelon

mmmm I didn't think of that. Hopefully they honor fan votes

A Popster Is Born 12,789
26 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

As @entelawould say, Godga is GLOBAL. Surprised?

Your inability to look at the surrounding areas of a map astounds me.

Godga is a global artist now. It'll be interesting to see if AG6 can go #1 in France, Italy, Greece as well as the standard easier girlie Anglo Saxton markets. Others COULDN'T do it hihihiii

Spoiler

That's my impersanation :ninja: 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
1 hour ago, Daphne Guinness said:

I feel she’s going down the same path as Katy did. Does she even have a fanbase? She has been in the business since 4 years now. She is a GP artist through and through.

I mean she is only on her second album. She might go down the Katy Perry path sure, but the same could be said about Ariana Grande about her second album and now she seems to be established. Not like the Katy Perry path is so bad anyways, she had numerous smashes and three/four successful albums, which is good, not everyone has that. Her decrease was monumental but so was her peak. Dua Lipa has yet to match the success that Katy had in her career.

A Popster Is Born 12,789

Dua will end up next to wherever Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding ended up. If she's lucky she'll do a Cheryl Cole or Katy Perry and get a famous bf which will secure a judging spot on the masked singer or x factor. 

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

The way Ariana will probably have her 5TH #1 single DEBUT. And her 3rd one in 2020. Her fans will be so happy

Inb4 that's a Gaga collab and Gaga gets her 2nd #1 debut this year (3rd overall) and first year since 2009 in which she gets multiple #1s :shakes:  

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Dua will end up next to wherever Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding ended up. If she's lucky she'll do a Cheryl Cole or Katy Perry and get a famous bf which will secure a judging spot on the masked singer or x factor. 

What's this delusion of saying Katy Perry and Cheryl Cole are (or have ever been) on the same level :rip:

Popster for Sale 41,718
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What's this delusion of saying Katy Perry and Cheryl Cole are (or have ever been) on the same level :rip:

I think he meant getting a famous bf and becoming a judge.

A Popster Is Born 12,789
26 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry both ended up as a reality TV judge and had or have a famous bf in which they had a baby with. That's the similarity