Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Gaga has lost the pure sales and bundles for tour won't count anymore so her team needs to focus purely on streaming from here on. They should also keep her back catalog playlisted to keep her entire discography relevant for long term certifications. 

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

it was added to a new playlist All About 00s at #3 I believe

a single playlist, having so much impact :shakes:

or maybe it was a new playlist, so everybody checked it out, anyway great :oscar:

4 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

it was added to a new playlist All About 00s at #3 I believe

1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

it's been there for a year+. Maybe not at #3 but in the playlist. 

Yeah I think it's the 10s playlist that added more Gaga songs--last year it was just BTW and Shallow but last summer they added TEOG and BR

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,784
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

iceland (in french it's Islande and the good sis  might have thought taking the e was enough)

Let me change my title to Plui Sur Moi real quick. #frenchtoenglishtranslation101

Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Yeah I think it's the 10s playlist that added more Gaga songs--last year it was just BTW and Shallow but last summer they added TEOG and BR

actually BTW,TEOG has always been there, You and i was also there before but they removed you and i and added Shallow+Bad Romance earlier this year. 

Not @Delusional wtfing my post lol. Pure sales are dead and even if Ms. Swift can still pull in amazing sales, she's also suffered. Gaga used to counter her bad streaming with pure sales but now she can't pull significantly huge sales anymore (except maybe with a SB). So they need to fully switch to streaming strategies. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Not @Delusional wtfing my post lol. Pure sales are dead and even if Ms. Swift can still pull in amazing sales, she's also suffered. Gaga used to counter her bad streaming with pure sales but now she can't pull significantly huge sales anymore (except maybe with a SB). So they need to fully switch to streaming strategies. 

Bobby learn how to playlist the ALBUM

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

actually BTW,TEOG has always been there, You and i was also there before but they removed you and i and added Shallow+Bad Romance earlier this year. 

I checked that list early this year around January and she only had 2 songs (BTW and Shallow). If You and I was there, it might have been long ago.

A Popster Is Born 12,807
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

@DelusionalGaga used to counter her bad streaming with pure sales but now she can't pull significantly huge sales anymore (except maybe with a SB). So they need to fully switch to streaming strategies. 

She's got a new bronzer out and a book. That should help with her streaming :dean_scream:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m honestly worried now they have banned bundles for the BB200. I hope the next album is something interesting for the GP like a rock/metal inspired pop album or a short piano ballad album... (with Adele like numbers :horse_race:)

2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

Bobby learn how to playlist the ALBUM

1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

More like Bobby learning anything. :gaga-scream:

And in the streaming game, the sooner and stronger your momentum, the faster you gain and blow up (until it becomes self sufficient). They have to be on point and have a good schedule for timing their discounts and promo with their playlisting. If they keep on mismatching then the song will lose momentum and get taken out of playlists before it can grow.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1