Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,834
4 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

October streams

Taylor: 78,65M
Ariana: 59,86M
Dua: 58,11M
Billie: 55,86M
Cardi: 54,02M
Halsey: 47,39M
Gaga: 47,14M

Halsey really came out of nowhere :bradley:

But i'm not mad with Cardi & Halsey cause they've been liddos since the dawn of time :crowned:

Edited by FRANZGA

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Halsey really came out of nowhere :bradley:

But i'm not with Cardi & Halsey cause they've been liddos since the dawn of time :crowned:

Halsey got a boost from the Manic deluxe release while Cardi got a boost from her feature on Blackpink's album, hopefully Gaga stays stable while the other two go down

A Popster Is Born 16,834

I really want POP to slay the H100 Charts but US Radio has been too corrupt for it to continue influencing the chart :bradley:

I'm actually not that angered with the Radio Payola thing cause it's like an open secret but the fact that they're also paying for radios to cut the spins of certain songs.. d*mn

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I really want POP to slay the H100 Charts but US Radio has been too corrupt for it to continue influencing the chart :bradley:

I'm actually not that angered with the Radio Payola thing cause it's like an open secret but the fact that they're also paying for radios to cut the spins of certain songs.. d*mn

Sucks for artists that think they’re gonna get support from their label only to get their spins cut in half so the label can have Dua or Shawn get another radio #1, so scummy lol. 

edit: I’m really not angry either cause it was so obvious it was happening and I’m only making Payola jokes cause it’s so easy and funny lol :katy_pie:

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Kindness Admin 7,527
6 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Umm... guys I'm scared

Gaga changed her profile picture to the Haus Labs one... in all of her social media...

skeleton im out GIF by jjjjjohn

matthew broderick jewish GIF

• lol 3

2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

2020 H100 YE Prediction

cardigan: #95 to #105

Girl can't get even local hits nowadays...

I guess not everyone can write folksy songs (like Shallow) and transform them into GLOBAL hits.