Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

I really think Sine From Above should have been the lead single cause this is a mix between PopGaga and BalladGa 

Winning the GP and the fans :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
17 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Comment on Shallow

Potirde
I'm someone who lives in the past mentally (multiple reasons). So if you would have asked me "who is Lady Gaga?", I would only have known 'Pokerface', 'Paparazzi' and 'Bad romance', that she wears a lot of make-up and weird clothes and that she calls her fans monsters. Just like I only know names like Ariane Grande, Dua Lipa etc, but have no clue how they look like and can't even name one song. I shazamed this song yesterday as I like romantic songs, and was surprised that it was Gaga and even more that Bradley Cooper was the man singing. She looks so different and good here, I'd feel like kissing her. Lovely vibe. Great song and voices, perfect clip and interaction. Love her expressions (look on her face), like in the very end and when she starts the chorus. And jealous as fuck of Cooper: handsome, cool, rich and talented. When you rock a hat like that, you're a gem. Fella must be drowning in pussy lol. Not fair. Song should be longer, repeat x 1000. <3 Make more like this Gaga and I'll be a monster.

The geepee has spoken

More like the incels have spoken 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,899
x3

Also voce viva video on YouTube is gaining harder and harder,it was at 900k views 1 or 2 days ago and now it has already over 1,3m views

Edited by little legend
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1