Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

5 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

but Bangerz was a bigger era (and better album) than ARTPOP

Prism tho... well thank you youtube checks

Oooofff, the amount of inaccuracy in this post :unamused:

Bangerz may have been the bigger era, but the album flopped (the low sales with the mega hits that she earned with this era were unjustified). Bangerz has sold less than ARTPOP.

And Prism spammed two huge hits and the album sold really well so...

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Oooofff, the amount of inaccuracy in this post :unamused:

Bangerz may have been the bigger era, but the album flopped (the low sales with the mega hits that she earned with this era were unjustified). Bangerz has sold less than ARTPOP.

And Prism spammed two huge hits and the album sold really well so...

Bangerz had classics, 1.6 billion streams on Spotify, over 2 billion streams on YouTube... 1 No.1 single that broke records back in the day, the album did awesome for Miley, 3x platinum with multiple songs certified...

Prism had 1 megahit (Roar), 1 medium sized song (Unconditionnally), 1 megahit (Dark Horse), 2 flops (Birthday & This is How We Do)... and ok tour... but the album didn't do much on its own

5 minutes ago, beng said:

Miley barely scratched Gaga back then tbh, let alone demolish lol :tea:

Yet the media was quick to use her VMAs moment to say she out-Gaga Gaga though. They even compared Miley to Madonna in shock factor

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Honestly I though it would be less LMAO

For me you needed like 3 copies to top iTunes outside the US :pillow:

I guess it depends if the "country out of the US in question" is Italy or Burkina Faso

5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Yet the media was quick to use her VMAs moment to say she out-Gaga Gaga though. They even compared Miley to Madonna in shock factor

the only one Miley shocked at that VMAs was herself, because she ruin her career with that performance, almost kill, and she still didn't recover

• sad 1

They way everyone who was used Katy and Miley to put Godga down in 2013 it backfired hard on their face.

I have to laugh!

As Godga continues to sell millions, getting global hit songs, winning Oscar and Grammys...Katy and Miley will soon apply for a job at McDonads...who would have thoughT

• lol 1

1 hour ago, entela said:

They way everyone who was used Katy and Miley to put Godga down in 2013 it backfired hard on their face.

I have to laugh!

As Godga continues to sell millions, getting global hit songs, winning Oscar and Grammys...Katy and Miley will soon apply for a job at McDonads...who would have thoughT

Kiiiiiiii 

Those two past faves now battling for relevance on the bottom of bubbling under whilst Godga scores #1s and Oscars. Imagine going back and telling people that'd be happening 5 years later :fan:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

At one point I was about to add Taylor to my stan list but when I heard her sing live :awkney:

I just cannot stan a SINGER that cannot sing

This girl can write amazing songs but she definitely can’t sing and dance :awkney:

• paws up 2