Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

the liddos really shot theirselves in the foot when they decided to go in full-battle with the swifties.. Taylor might be struggling to score a hit song nowadays but the girl can sell an album through and through

Embarrassing. I kinda stan miss swift too so I stayed away from those but ASIB vs Cats was messy especially since Taylor was always supportive of Gaga

original.gif

1 hour ago, Applause said:

Taylor stans started it when Gaga collabed with Ariana.

There was no reason to add fuel to the fire. It was just 1989outfarted and even then the rat was crazy

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,785
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The way this site is so fast... is it because of fewer users? or can kirill not afford a decent server even after all those subscriptions :katy_pie:

Probably fewer users, fewer threads and less fancy stuff like banners.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,609
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not some fans still thinking she’s not giving us anymore music videos... she’s giving us at least 3 more. Bookmark me! 

I'll take a music video honestly... the way this era is such a slow burn

I feel like Gaga hasn't had a real break from work and she's wanted one forever. Chromatica era will go till early 2022 at least... :poot: then break. LG7 coming in 2026 I guess :rip:

Edited by derpmonster

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'll take a music video honestly... the way this era is such a slow burn

Fad definitely seems to be mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now, transitioning from radio friendly pop girl (DC, DIL, BD, IASF) into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer (4, ST, L). Witness will probably be her 4, underperforming singles left and right but she will solidify a touring fanbase and won't really flop even if it seems like a career lull

ARTPOPster 1,609
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

Fad definitely seems to be mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now, transitioning from radio friendly pop girl (DC, DIL, BD, IASF) into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer (4, ST, L). Witness will probably be her 4, underperforming singles left and right but she will solidify a touring fanbase and won't really flop even if it seems like a career lull

Yeah I feel like Gaga is beyond the whole fad phase... She can never flop like Katy did. Her album sales have been consistent and decent (though not stellar) over years. Always #1s in the US.

She's solidified her status now and is seen as legendary and even flop singles/projects won't really change that. She won't end up like Christina or something. She's already beyond that point.

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Yeah I feel like Gaga is beyond the whole fad phase... She can never flop like Katy did. Her album sales have been consistent and decent (though not stellar) over years. Always #1s in the US.

She's solidified her status now and is seen as legendary and even flop singles/projects won't really change that. She won't end up like Christina or something. She's already beyond that point.

It's a joke :dean_scream: