Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We’ll never have 727272272 more MV this era with budget if we’re letting them tank

the sour candy video that will gain 100M first day and 300M first week will make up for the other floping around 50M views :classic_biggrin:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Samueld9 said:

Well Sour candy MV will not tank for sure ! So i hope it will be the next MV 

*but dont forget some song like In your eyes and blinding light didn’t get a lot o views even if they are big success 

yeah in your eyes only has 55M :rip: 
Duas newest also only has 29M and 16M, although one is animated and the other pretty low budget but still. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 388
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

yeah in your eyes only has 55M :rip: 
Duas newest also only has 29M and 16M, although one is animated and the other pretty low budget but still. 

I dont think they film other MV in consequence of how much view the others have ! After all artists like gaga dont get a lot of money for there MV ! It’s more a promotional things 

Kindness Admin 7,528

Quick look at week-over-week changes in streams on Spotify for the now 4 singles since Week 3 (week 1 was too abnormal to pay attention to).

Sadly the album never bothered to stabilize, but it sure is promo sensitive. 911 is eager to grow.

image.png

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 7,528
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

What are your estimations for the album units this week on the bb200? Hopefully we can approach 20k.

Honestly, I don't think it's going to be too much. Maybe 15k.

Popster for Sale 57,181
7 minutes ago, admin said:

Honestly, I don't think it's going to be too much. Maybe 15k.

I mean on VMA week it did 16k and it climbed higher than the peak that week on US AM for 3 days in a row now and reached #5 on iTunes when it barely had reached #12 that week

Plus the new video is gonna give it some units too so 20k is not out of reach imo

• paws up 1