Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i see Avicii here

I see Thank u Next, Sweet But Phycho , Roar but not Shallow :classic_sad: i wanted that big boost for Shallow

wait: Shallow is at #9 , big boost is coming :pillow::happydance:

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, little legend said:

I see Thank u Next, Sweet But Phycho , Roar but not Shallow :classic_sad: i wanted that big boost for Shallow

I see Shallow at no.9

Chile.. it really differs :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I see Shallow at no.9

Chile.. it really differs :rip:

yea the list differs from user to user but Shallow is also #9 in mine so probably Shallow is in top 10 on every user

in my list Born This Way is #3 and also TEOG and Bad Romance are included

Spoiler

The real rat is Bad Romance that managed to be included in both 00s and 10s playlists :oscar:

• lol 3

12 minutes ago, little legend said:
166 -22 797,367 3,236
207 +26 706,123 3,689

Can the Oscar performance chile? it is already having more daily likes than the video and its daily views are getting closer

:rip:

Its the most iconic performance of all time!

Poor OGHs, the way Shallow, the oscar win and asib era will traumatise them for years to come.

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, little legend said:

yea the list differs from user to user but Shallow is also #9 in mine so probably Shallow is in top 10 on every user

in my list Born This Way is #3 and also TEOG and Bad Romance are included

Hide contents

The real rat is Bad Romance that managed to be included in both 00s and 10s playlists :oscar:

In BR's defense, twas released on Nov09 but had it chart-run and slayage mostly in the 10s so :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 12,808

When Gaga was gonna do VMAs, Mindtrappa (a member of  pop justice forum that has insider links) predicted it way before announcement, when the rose bowl appearence was cancelled. He also said when she debuted the blue hair that'll be for the new single. 

He said yesterday he can see us getting a deluxe in November and he thinks she'll avoid BBMA but show up at AMA... He also says he thinks we'll get more Chromatica around Grammys. I would say that that's what will happen tbh if he says it 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 519
Just now, FRANZGA said:

In BR's defense, twas released on Nov09 but had it chart-run and slayage mostly in the 10s so :oscar:

And now it's coming for its most streamed year after 2010, talk about longevity nearly 11 years after its release

ULxyQOv.gif

• lol 1

10 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

When Gaga was gonna do VMAs, Mindtrappa (a member of  pop justice forum that has insider links) predicted it way before announcement, when the rose bowl appearence was cancelled. He also said when she debuted the blue hair that'll be for the new single. 

He said yesterday he can see us getting a deluxe in November and he thinks she'll avoid BBMA but show up at AMA... He also says he thinks we'll get more Chromatica around Grammys. I would say that that's what will happen tbh if he says it 

He/She/They are one of the reasons I have a PopJustice account, I trust em  

Popster This Way 519
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

:rip:

Let's notice the capitalized "HOT 10": b*ch already knows her label has signed a shameless amount of contracts to let Levitating (But Not On The Charts) sneak inside the Top 10 

Z1Fo5KU.gif

• lol 1