Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
10 minutes ago, entela said:

Did you know that at this moment Shallow has less playlist reach than ME! by Taylor Swift?:rip:

Shallow - 24M playlist reach (does 1M daily)

ME! - 25.5M playlist reach (does 300k+ daily ???)

yass queen expose ha

Billie Eilish Smile GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Welp not Levitating video getting less than 10M views in a week :rip:

Considering she's the hottest pop girl currently and that Dababy had one of the biggest smashes of the year it's pretty bad

And people laughed at me on a French forum (including @Miaou:shakes:) for saying it was great that 911 got 20M views first week taking into account today's situation for English pop songs on YouTube

And 911 had no Spotify and Radio payola to boost it even more.

I wonder how will those people spin it this time...

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Considering she's the hottest pop girl currently and that Dababy had one of the biggest smashes of the year it's pretty bad

And people laughed at me on a French forum (including @Miaou:shakes:) for saying it was great that 911 got 20M views first week taking into account today's situation for English pop songs on YouTube

Dua Lipa is getting some issues with her music videos views after Break My Heart 'success' :

Levitating (feat Madonna & Missy) : 20M views in almost 2 months

Hallucinate : 30M views in 3 months

To compare 911 got 30M in 3 weeks. Gaga is doing good with her music video to be honest.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Dua Lipa is getting some issues with her music videos views after Break My Heart 'success' :

Levitating (feat Madonna & Missy) : 20M views in almost 2 months

Hallucinate : 30M views in 3 months

To compare 911 got 30M in 3 weeks. Gaga is doing good with her music video to be honest.

how much is 911 gaining daily now on YouTube?

ARTPOPster 1,641
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

You’re right, Gaga released an album and then realized that maybe raising money and awareness for a global pandemic as well as giving a voice to BLM groups during and after the murder of George Floyd on her social media was a little more important than promoting her single that already gone #1. Y’all really need to GTF over that.

I will never understand people who seriously shit on Gaga for caring more about the planet than album sales :tea: 

what a sad life to think like that, I could never. 

Thanks for saying this❤️ I know it’s a charts thread and I love following charts too, but I think some get too wrapped up in numbers and don’t take a look at the big picture. We stan an artist who is so much more than charts and numbers.❤️:classic_love:

Edited by Paradise is in my hands
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
4 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

Thanks for saying this❤️ I know it’s a charts thread and I love following charts too, but I think some get too wrapped up in numbers and don’t take a look at the big picture. We stan an artist who is so much more than charts and numbers.❤️:classic_love:

:sistrens: I also love the charts and I love to see Gaga slay them like no other, but sometimes there are bigger things going on. And if 2020 has taught me anything, it’s to put aside that petty stuff that doesn’t really matter and focus on the important things. As much as I would love to spend 24/7 worrying about if Gaga is gonna fall off the UK chart 5 months after the album came out or how many daily streams 911 is receiving, people are dying and an election is 27 days away :carly_bye:

And that isn’t shitting on anyone here for caring about the charts, we all need that escape once in a while. Just sharing a perspective that’s all. Here’s to many more years of Gaga slaying the charts and many more years of Shallow having 1M+ updates on Spotify :carly_bye:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

I think unless Gaga has a smash out of nowhere, there is really nothing they can do. They killed the hype by not promoting in its first 3 months. No new single will do good enough. Thats why they should go with SC and at least generate great YT views and more longevity for the album, since its already a small "hit"

This. I still am lost on why nothing has really been said/going on. She dropped 911 with really zero promo besides the first 30 seconds at the VMAs. I still think if they dropped a SC video, it would do wonders. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
36 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

What ? On PureCharts ? What did I say about your opinion lmao? :pillow:

And looks like his payola plans were all on point.

Dua Lipa Spotify playlist reach - 400.5M

Lets Compare :

The Weeknd - 326M

Justin Bieber - 388M

Lady Gaga - 237M

Ariana Grande - 287M

Harry Styles - 234M

Post Malone - 245M

This girls payola knows no bounds, I have no words.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
11 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

BabylonHooker is saying the journey continues but he could just be serving twitter insider and want some reacts out of boredom lol 

Ya he posted the same on that other site. 

I'm assuming it's another MV! Alice or Sourcandy maybe! 

Kindness Admin 7,528
7 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

hi formerly banned gagadaily user here. If you guys want to grow the forum here def reach out now tbh. I think most people are pissed rn

Welcome sis :ari_roll:

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

I think we can all agree it started off pretty strongly but it has declined worryingly fast (possibly because Gaga and her team didn't care a lot about this). The overall numbers are not that bad because the first week sales (and the numbers for the couple following weeks) will always be there, but now it's doing pretty bad I would say. 

I think at this point, the album can't do much more tbh: it already has gone as far as it can go with the fan's support and it's clear that the GP isn't really here for the album (in the US and many other countries). At least 911 will reach 100M at some point in both spotify and YT... i hope.

This is spot on. I still think they can breathe more life with a few more performances, releasing Fun Tonight on the radio going hard on Babylon next spring for Pride. We’ll see I suppose. I still am convinced we have more videos coming. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
4 minutes ago, admin said:

This is spot on. I still think they can breathe more life with a few more performances, releasing Fun Tonight on the radio going hard on Babylon next spring for Pride. We’ll see I suppose. I still am convinced we have more videos coming. 

The way they are letting chormatica """die""" makes me think she will release her next project ASAP, so i think by next spring we'll have something new.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
22 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

You posted a very sarcastic “Bravo Gaga 👏” lmao 

Well because I’m still fuming at her team treating the Chromatica era like a joke