Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

38 minutes ago, Instant said:

1. One Dance (1.92B)
2. Dance Monkey (1.87B)
3, Closer (1.86B)
4. Senorita (1.59B)
5. Bad Guy (1.55B)
6. Havana (1.50B)
7. New Rules (1.41B)
8. Lean On (1.40B)
9. Don't Let Me Down (1.34B)
10. Shallow (1.27B)
11. 7 Rings (1.26B)
12. Cheap Thrills (1.20B)
13. Girls Like You (1.18B)
14. Thank U, Next (1.18B)
15. Lovely (1.14B)
16. Don't Start Now (1.13B)
17. Cold Water (1.13B)
18. Without Me (1.12B)
19. I Like It (1.11B)
20. One Kiss (1.08B)
21. Eastside (1.07B)
22. This Is What You Came For (1.06B)
23. Taki Taki (1.06B)
24. Hello (1.05B)
25. Work From Home (1.05B)
26. We Don't Talk Anymore (1.04B)
27. IDGAF (1.04B)
28. Chandelier (1.04B)
29. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (1.03B)
30. Rockabye (1.02B)

Thank u man

Pop-a-911-ster 31,763
7 minutes ago, entela said:

James Bond hype...

We saw how My future ended up:rip:

ASIB hype...
we saw how Stupid Love ended up :rip:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
7 minutes ago, entela said:

James Bond hype...

We saw how My future ended up:rip:

Can you just stop? No one wants to read/listen to you b*ch about Billie, Taylor, Dua or Ariana all day...your insecurity really shows when you constantly shit on these woman :katy_pie:

Gaga, Dua, Billie, Cardi, Megan, Ariana, Taylor..they’ve all seen SUCCESS this year. Point blank. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Agreed

Better than some other artists... :rip:

Gaga = Best first week sales since 2011, Top 5 platinum solo single, then another #1 song coming for 2x platinum once it’s all said and done, one of the highest streamed females albums of 2020, most worldwide #1s of the year for all females

Dua = Massive WW hit with DSN and other streaming/radio hits with Physical and BMH, one of the highest streamed female albums of 2020

Billie = 2019 album still getting amazing streams, Everything I wanted and No Time to Die were great successes!!!!!!

Cardi = upcoming album that’s gonna slay, #1 song

Megan = 2 #1’s and one of the best new artists of the last 2 years 

Ariana = 2 #1’s

Taylor = a #1 hit and amazing album sales, one of the most streamed female albums of 2020 

I REPEAT....THEY ALL DID GREAT IN 2020 :katy_pie:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 704
45 minutes ago, entela said:

Remember how OGHs tried so hard last year to say that 7rings was bigger than Shallow?

Only for it to outlast it and outstream it in the long run!

Classics always win over meme.

7 ring was bigger in USA but for example Italian radios didn t play the song

Popster This Way 704
11 hours ago, Malazam said:

Imo it's silly to compare it to Joanne, totally different bodies of work, she came from a jazz era and before of that the mess of ARTPOP.

It's not the same situation of Chromatica, released after the Super Bowl, and after repeaking with ASIB, having collabs with two artists that are at their peak..

It's not doing fine and it's okay to acknowledge it, the pandemic and social situation destroyed the roll out :shakes:

Stop with this pandemic thing.. If gaga wanted promote she could have done it... The roll out thing is just an excuse. Gaga doesn t care about music and probably she doesn t even like the album

• paws up 2
  • sad 2
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
14 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Stop with this pandemic thing.. If gaga wanted promote she could have done it... The roll out thing is just an excuse. Gaga doesn t care about music and probably she doesn t even like the album

You’re right, Gaga released an album and then realized that maybe raising money and awareness for a global pandemic as well as giving a voice to BLM groups during and after the murder of George Floyd on her social media was a little more important than promoting her single that already gone #1. Y’all really need to GTF over that.

I will never understand people who seriously shit on Gaga for caring more about the planet than album sales :tea: 

what a sad life to think like that, I could never. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 57,181
12 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Gurl let's not go that far, we're all pissed at the lack of promo/the fact that she gives more attention to Flop Labs but she's really passionate about this album and we can tell her implication and everything this album means to her, it just had the worst timing ever and that probably discouraged her to do anything to keep the era afloat.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2