Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,237
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Just listening to TFM after months and just wow tbh classic, timeless, and perfectly executed.

I feel like it's not an album I can listen to every single day (because then it suffers from oversaturation) but once in a while it just f-ing hits you like nothing else.

A pop bible for a reason :romance:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,811
21 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Australia
43 (43) 19 Chromatica (14 new entries above)
32 (29) 20 Rain On Me

oh wow

This deserves the big original gif

horse GIF

Edited by beng
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Offtopic but I feel like more people could be recruited for this site. Many are disgruntled with GGD over how authoritarian and opaque the mods have been and how ineffectively they addressed racism. Several big members like Katie and DC spoke up too.

Edit: Omg they literally started autocorrecting popa911 to gagadaily I'm cackling at the pettiness :lmao:

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

hi formerly banned gagadaily user here. If you guys want to grow the forum here def reach out now tbh. I think most people are pissed rn

Don't worry, youll be seeing a bunch of users joining in the next few days. A high number of the prominent members of GGD have quit.

OT, in general, how is Chromatica fairing chart wise?

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,237
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

OT, in general, how is Chromatica fairing chart wise?

Pretty much this:

4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

UK’s chartrun of Frontloadedmatrica :

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 6 - 8 - 14 - 25 - 28 - 31 - 37 - 46 - 58 - 54 - 56 - 70 - 37 - 54 - 81

:rip:

And this

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

everywhere

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 821
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Pretty much this:

And this

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

everywhere

LOL. 

Would you say though with your knowledge of the charts that the album is doing well considering the minimal promotion and pandemic?

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

LOL. 

Would you say though with your knowledge of the charts that the album is doing well considering the minimal promotion and pandemic?

I think we can all agree it started off pretty strongly but it has declined worryingly fast (possibly because Gaga and her team didn't care a lot about this). The overall numbers are not that bad because the first week sales (and the numbers for the couple following weeks) will always be there, but now it's doing pretty bad I would say. 

I think at this point, the album can't do much more tbh: it already has gone as far as it can go with the fan's support and it's clear that the GP isn't really here for the album (in the US and many other countries). At least 911 will reach 100M at some point in both spotify and YT... i hope.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think we can all agree it started off pretty strongly but it has declined worryingly fast (possibly because Gaga and her team didn't care a lot about this). The overall numbers are not that bad because the first week sales (and the numbers for the couple following weeks) will always be there, but now it's doing pretty bad I would say. 

I think at this point, the album can't do much more tbh: it already has gone as far as it can go with the fan's support and it's clear that the GP isn't really here for the album (in the US and many other countries). At least 911 will reach 100M at some point in both spotify and YT... i hope.

I agree, the album started really strong but the last weeks are atrocious. But I’m not sad cause it would still be reminded as a success since the gp only cares about the debut and about the singles peaks

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,819
2 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

I agree, the album started really strong but the last weeks are atrocious. But I’m not sad cause it would still be reminded as a success since the gp only cares about the debut and about the singles peaks

That's true lol 

At this point it just needs to get platinum in the US and we'll take it but another hit would really help overall too 

Popster for Sale 41,811
Just now, Delusional said:

I feel like a d!ck, but who is still listening to this song?!?!? Oh my god she does a high note in the bridge, please go listen to ROM instead :war:

People who have taste :oscar:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 5

Popster This Way 567
11 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

I was going to post that Folklore fell to #20 this week in the UK but I didn’t want to spark another debate about the T person :rip:

honestly I never even listen to the folklore album so I have no place to jude it ...It seems like a really good fit for taylor and people seem to enjoy it ... so good for her them! In 2020 I don´t wanna hear about a rich white  girl falling in love and getting her heart broken or whatever it´s about ? So I just listen to rare while I am showering to feel hot and sexy 

• paws up 1