Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Just now, derpmonster said:

I made that comment before I read this week's sales and had a meltdown :classic_biggrin: yes, it's subpar performance.

Oh well. Music not the bling

10k it's mediocre..:shakes:

I don't know if they can do CPR to Chromatica tbh..

A Popster Is Born 13,395
2 hours ago, Malazam said:

Yup, it'll never reach Plat :gaga-thanks:

Joanne took a whole year to go plat, Artpop took even more. Chromatica was released only 4 months ago. The way you guys overreact  :ohyes:

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Kindness Admin 7,529
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

@admin posted in Kirill's website to promote this forum's twitter acct :abel_glow:

Gotta leave breadcrumbs

mouse luring GIF

• lol 3

tbh Ga should just surprise drop her next album given all the leaks, amount of cancellations, and pushbacks this era’s had. we’ve already seen w Chromatica that she can manage to pull great streaming #’s and that’s with the unfortunate circumstances and timing the album was released around

• paws up 6

ARTPOPster 1,331

I hope Gaga record a 12 track album full of "Always remeber us this way", "is that alright" and "I'll never love again" type of songs and surprise the lead (an Adele Collab) plus the album same day.

The collapse of it all.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

7 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I hope Gaga record a 12 track album full of "Always remeber us this way", "is that alright" and "I'll never love again" type of songs and surprise the lead (an Adele Collab) plus the album same day.

The collapse of it all.

and then promote it like chromatica :shakes: