Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,529
3 minutes ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

One second the era is over, then suddenly everyone is acting like something is happening. 

I'm really curious. :pillow:

I know people think the era is over, but it's def not. More is coming, there's zero question. We'll get at least one more MV too, but I think two or three.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 701
7 minutes ago, admin said:

I know people think the era is over, but it's def not. More is coming, there's zero question. We'll get at least one more MV too, but I think two or three.

You are so positive.. Love you

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 646

I'm sure we'll get another MV eventually, hopefully the next time they won't just release the mv and do nothing else, like with 911. 

It's just upsetting seeing lost potentials cause of a terrible label. :pillow:

Edited by GuiLM
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
14 minutes ago, admin said:

i think it is over even if she releases a mv for alice/free woman, it'll just get a boost for a week LOL we need a new hit!

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

Hello.

I'd like to start out by saying I never once kissed Admins a**. I've barely interacted with him at all, and I never once approved of his mass banning spree on the chart thread. Prior to that happening, did I myself post in that thread asking if people would stop being negative? Yes. When someone asked why you all were banned, did I respond saying why ADMIN banned you guys? Yes. Did I think that the chart thread got really negative sometimes? Yes.

Did I think that versus a soft warning or warning point, that you all should have been banned? No. That chart thread is a shell of what it used to be, and I myself tried to keep it afloat after he banned you guys.

My desire to be mod up until a few months ago was because I had been on that forum for 10 years and thought I could make a difference, and also because I didn't really agree with a lot of the mod decisions.

To be honest, it's kinda shitty to see the last several pages of this thread bashing me and stating I have been dragging all of you. That never happened. And in regards to DeanWinchester, I'm a little hurt to see you type those things, especially since you and I used to talk all the time, and if there was a misunderstanding, never once did you reach out to me.

I was banned for speaking out against racism, and the entire drama with the mods there and the members they banned have all been screenshot and documented, proving they are lying.

I have no ill will towards any of you, nor did I ever rejoice and support that you all got banned. I simply commented that the chart thread DID occasionally get negative and thats why admin went on his spree. I never once said that I was happy all of you got banned.

Oh, hi. Welcome to our forum. I will give you benefit of the doubt and I will forget all of the times your actions were, idk, uncalled for? I’m not sure if this is the right word but as @admin said, everyone deserves a fresh start. So again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Oh, hi. Welcome to our forum. I will give you benefit of the doubt and I will forget all of the times your actions were, idk, uncalled for? I’m not sure if this is the right word but as @admin said, everyone deserves a fresh start. So again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Marry me pls

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,641
40 minutes ago, Doot said:

Hello.

I'd like to start out by saying I never once kissed Admins a**. I've barely interacted with him at all, and I never once approved of his mass banning spree on the chart thread. Prior to that happening, did I myself post in that thread asking if people would stop being negative? Yes. When someone asked why you all were banned, did I respond saying why ADMIN banned you guys? Yes. Did I think that the chart thread got really negative sometimes? Yes.

Did I think that versus a soft warning or warning point, that you all should have been banned? No. That chart thread is a shell of what it used to be, and I myself tried to keep it afloat after he banned you guys.

My desire to be mod up until a few months ago was because I had been on that forum for 10 years and thought I could make a difference, and also because I didn't really agree with a lot of the mod decisions.

To be honest, it's kinda shitty to see the last several pages of this thread bashing me and stating I have been dragging all of you. That never happened. And in regards to DeanWinchester, I'm a little hurt to see you type those things, especially since you and I used to talk all the time, and if there was a misunderstanding, never once did you reach out to me.

I was banned for speaking out against racism, and the entire drama with the mods there and the members they banned have all been screenshot and documented, proving they are lying.

I have no ill will towards any of you, nor did I ever rejoice and support that you all got banned. I simply commented that the chart thread DID occasionally get negative and thats why admin went on his spree. I never once said that I was happy all of you got banned.

Your positivity is welcomed.:gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
8 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

This for me hints that she's performing. Which seems likely, they wouldn't nominate her that hard otherwise. I wonder why she hasn't acknowledged the nominations though... did the same happen with the VMA's?

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Imagine how bored you have to be to spend your free time sadding every Ava Max related post throughout multiple forums :ohyes: Maybe get another hobby @little legend  :ohyes:

i wasnt sadding Ava Max posts i was flopping them :shakes:

since when expressing the reality is sad? 

You know what's sad? i will tell you what's sad. Sad is that in every single Gaga forum that exists  on this planet Eath, Venus, Chromatica or even Oblivia there is always you and corvus albicans that posting about that girl. God i can't escape her  :pillow:

what's good @Andreu :nicki_scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I'm not saying this thread got more pages in the last hour than a certain other charts thread did in the last 24 hours, but I'm also not not saying it

i'm not saying that this forum is way better than a certain other fascist forum but I'm also not not saying

• paws up 1