Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 29,690

I can see Gaga being snubbed big time @ the grammys. They’re doing nothing for her sans the Billboard cover which didn’t even mention Chromatica at all. Like how can the ones who vote be reminded of that album if no one’s talking about it.

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
10 hours ago, TINDER said:

I don't know guys if it would be interesting to you or not but 'doot' and 'twitter' were banned from that other site, there's been quite a scandal! Kirill is on a banning spree.

6 hours ago, corvus albus said:

We were the first to get banned in such a manner, but we actually had a backup plan. These two have nothing and actually fought on the side of the mods against us when some of the chartsters got banned.

Literally, I found that Doot user cool until he shamelessly started licking Admin/the mods’ a** after the bans trying to become a mod, it was embarrassing :katy_pie:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Literally, I found that Doot user cool until he shamelessly started licking Admin/the mods’ ass after the bans trying to become a mod, it was embarrassing :katy_pie:

exactly. Maybe if he didn't drag us i would feel a little bad :ally:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 710
19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I can see Gaga being snubbed big time @ the grammys. They’re doing nothing for her sans the Billboard cover which didn’t even mention Chromatica at all. Like how can the ones who vote be reminded of that album if no one’s talking about it.

But why??? She should Change label 

Popster This Way 567
2 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

But why??? She should Change label 

maybe she doesn´t care anymore cause of the how things are going in the election and world right now ....and she doesn´t want to be a bad artist ...for  her label ... love you 

5 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

This you? :uhh:

This better not be about my adarsh hoe... whoever posted this sweaty the chartsters fled gagadaily because of users like your friends twitter and doot publicly aligning with the mods against them and encouraging their shameless undemocratic banning. Now that yall are done licking their boots and see north korea daily for what it really is, you're not about to invade our space without some apologies first

• thanks 4

Popster This Way 710
3 minutes ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

maybe she doesn´t care anymore cause of the how things are going in the election and world right now ....and she doesn´t want to be a bad artist ...for  her label ... love you 

She always care about everything that isn t her music.. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

This better not be about my adarsh hoe... whoever posted this sweaty the chartsters fled gagadaily because of users like your friends twitter and doot publicly aligning with the mods against them and encouraging their shameless undemocratic banning. Now that yall are done licking their boots and see north korea daily for what it really is, you're not about to invade our space without some apologies first

the album of the millenium spilling

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,277
5 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Biggest US Radio Gainer

45    +8    
Shawn Mendes - Wonder
5    45        36.23    +4.71    

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)
13.63    +2.48    

Yasss Payola King and Queen! SLAY

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
7 hours ago, TINDER said:

I don't know guys if it would be interesting to you or not but 'doot' and 'twitter' were banned from that other site, there's been quite a scandal! Kirill is on a banning spree.

They've been very positive and supportive of the site though? Wasn't Doot running for moderator?

Anyway what if Gaga's team intentionally left out 911 song credit in the video to avoid a 98-OUT run? :dean_scream:

Edited by DeanClownchester
  • lol 1