Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,132

Zara Larsson just released her WOW remix with Sabrina Carpenter 

I love Zara but this song is just not it they're trying to push it so hard :bradley:

Love Me Land is MILES better, they should've used this energy for that, I mean look at the material

It screams smash, I listened to it the whole summer

• paws up 2

13 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I love Zara but this song is just not it they're trying to push it so hard :bradley:

Love Me Land is MILES better, they should've used this energy for that, I mean look at the material

i like both songs

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
40 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I think wow is better and way more catchy

• paws up 1

7 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

This era is just so much back and forth. I get that they were devastated with the initial promo roll out being thrown into the bin but since the VMAs, I thought they'd have switched gears and tried to take the most of what they could. Again, I would like to be proven wrong but it seems like the era truly is very close to being finished.

At a certain point, youre just throwing money to the wind. I don't blame them for not spending money they won't get a return on. 

I don't get why all Zara songs tank these days when most of the singles from So good was huge (atleast in europe) Love me land, All the time and Ruin my life deserves better :bradley:

Atleast she is slaying Sweden right now with a cover of a cover that is almost 30 years old :shakes:

12 minutes ago, DeleteForever said:

One of the pay-per-view shows female artist is Billie Ellis.

Looking at how ''My failed future" is performing, I don't think people will pay 10$ for her when they aren't listening to the new material even for free.

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
16 hours ago, Malazam said:

It's on Netflix of many countries already

Yeah, but that was before HBO Max was ready. It seems they waited for the US launch and now that everyone is settling in on their streaming services, I think ASIB will dry up on Netflix over time and stay with HBO. Some exceptions where HBO has low penetration. :snake:

4 hours ago, Doncho said:

Haus Labs is not a flop, but it does bother me that she is more interested in promoting make-up instead of music :bradley:

I don't know if I'd say her taking a week here and there to promote Haus means she's more interested. She's clearly very passionate about Haus and I think that's fine. I really don't think the era is over, I just think we're going to find it very stretched out. 

2 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

Hopefully she lurks us here to see how desperate we are 

Someone better get her here. :pillow:

• paws up 3