Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,748
ab67616d000048516040effba89b9b00a6f6743a 58

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga 1,347,462
ab67616d00004851e2d156fdc691f57900134342 95

Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper                     1,005,471

:crowned:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

4 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

from UKMIX

#54 sold 13k and #74 sold 11k this week, so around 12.5k sold for a total of 734k.

So it did 14.8k the week she put out a new video, commercial and did an interview, and two weeks later it's doing 12.5k? The promo barely did anything :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

So it did 14.8k the week she put out a new video, commercial and did an interview, and two weeks later it's doing 12.5k? The promo barely did anything :rip:

yeah :rip: this album is not the tea for the GP and we should move on with her makeup's motivation :rip:

Just now, Miaou said:

yeah :rip: this album is not the tea for the GP and we should move on with her makeup's motivation :rip:

If they were smart, she would be performing SFA acoustic version, that would for sure make her core audience buy the album as evident by the success of Million Reasons and ASIB. 911 is for sure not gonna make anyone buy the album :rip:

I guess the album will reach ~850k by the end of the year? Not bad.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
6 minutes ago, Swallow said:

If they were smart, she would be performing SFA acoustic version, that would for sure make her core audience buy the album as evident by the success of Million Reasons and ASIB. 911 is for sure not gonna make anyone buy the album :rip:

I guess the album will reach ~850k by the end of the year? Not bad.

what I think they should do is push 911 in the southern hemisphere if that's what they want to do, but for everywhere else release a deluxe version of chromatica featuring Babylon EV, along with a HL campaign, so that the projects tie in.

Also on the deluxe, the SFA acoustic that is actually on the advert and that people seem to like as per Shazam (but they are not streaming), and then it can be launched as a new song on the deluxe,

so she's got a Babylon remix, a piano song, and maybe another song - that way it's mirroring the Target deluxe. That's a breath of fresh air into he album, a new single, and two projects coinciding to promote two of the songs on the deluxe.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

25 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Or maybe you should have known by now that 911 video streams weren't even counted that week because they didn't even credit the song.

21 minutes ago, entela said:

Or maybe you should have known by now that 911 video streams weren't even counted that week because they didn't even credit the song.

No sweatie, they were counted since Billboard mentioned it did 3.8m streams in the US when they posted the article about it debuting in the top 10 on Hot Dance Electronic Songs. :gaga-thanks:

"911" also restarts in the top 10 on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs (No. 9; 3.8 million up 471%) and on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales (No. 10; 1,000, up 1,110%).

Edited by Swallow

Popster for Sale 57,132
55 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hmmmm

i think SL is due to go gold a lot quicker, i believe it charted in the top 100 in France longer lol. I think ROM will go gold Jan/Feb? @Fame Romance

SL charted for a little longer in the top 200 and got a little more chart points because it had a boost with the album after its initial run but ROM peaked higher so they're equivalent I think

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

SL charted for a little longer in the top 200 and got a little more chart points because it had a boost with the album after its initial run but ROM peaked higher so they're equivalent I think

so in the not too distant future @Gustavo

Chromatica, Stupid Love, and ROM are all due certs in Switzerland too - however, since 2018 labels stopped certing songs there, so it could be years before we see it. Also Stupid Love is due a cert in Mexico, and maybe Austria.

It is definitely due a cert in Poland.

Chromatica is also at least gold in Norway - possibly platinum very soon. It is easy to scan there.