Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,657
25 minutes ago, Delusional said:

He’s been right about remixes. remixes anyone could have predicted :shakes:

They were also right about 911 MV. And no one was predicting remixes so that makes no sense. Anyone could predict anything but their predictions were actually right. I've been watching closely and Im 99% sure they are legit, they even knew the original date for 911 before it was delayed because of proximity to 9/11 ( just like the director of the MV disclosed was the case in an interciew. ) 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,366
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

They were also right about 911 MV. And no one was predicting remixes so that makes no sense. Anyone could predict anything but their predictions were actually right. I've been watching closely and Im 99% sure they are legit, they even knew the original date for 911 before it was delayed because of proximity to 9/11 ( just like the director of the MV disclosed was the case in an interciew. ) 

You're not wrong but at the same time he's given false info multiple times as well.

BH was right about the fact there was gonna be a video for 911, right. But he said there would be "multiple Gagas fighting each other" which obviously ended up being true.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,366
5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Iconic? Am I missing sum? Am I too young? What’s happening? Where am I? Too many questions without a clear answer :shark:

please 200.gif

this piece is iconic because it was composed over 60 years ago and artists are still making versions of it 200.gif

It's not a matter of age because the iconery lies in the composition not on the recording 200.gif

Edited by Andreu
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

You're not wrong but at the same time he's given false info multiple times as well.

BH was right about the fact there was gonna be a video for 911, right. But he said there would be "multiple Gagas fighting each other" which obviously ended up being true.

They source got that wrong that's for sure. Maybe info can get muddled when being shared arount and that happens, but all they say has truth to it so it doesnt seem like they are intentionally fooling people unlike those ridiculous insider twitter accounts. We always need to take info with a grain of salt because things change and the source is not gagas actual team, people just get tidbits of information now and then most likely.

Kindness Admin 7,529
33 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Why does the start sound like a ringtone I-

Ded Teletubbie GIF by moodman

My new fave gif :fall:

• yaas, gaga 1

Why aren’t you tracking the new mv by Lady GaGa!? Y’all are THAT lazy!? :shine: Such an important non-event and you don’t even want to track it smh. Don’t worry, I got y’all!

85k in only 2h! On its way to outstream the Replay mv, SC mv and Babylon mv! :nicki_scream:

17,5k likes

1k comments

The new queen of YT!

Ok here you go, thank me later xoxo :ally:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

INLA is that close to 2x plat in amerikkka? Ahhhhhhhhh

Hope you are right and this is not another SL going top 3 most probably, kind of accuracy.

Hmmm the fact she has never performed INLA and ARUTW live...a CRIME