Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

25 minutes ago, little legend said:

She is the Queen of EMAs and she is the most awarded artist ever of that show. I hope she performs there. Is she the most nominated this year?

Edit:Lady Gaga is leading the nominations with nods in a whopping 7 categories! No surprises there: as if you didn't already know, 2020 is the year of Chromatica and we are so here for it! Following closely behind Gaga is a tie between Justin Bieber and BTS, each with 5 nominations!

Queen of Europe!

Local acts can't relate hihihi

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I hate seeing Halsey above us :war: imma need Gaga to recover on Monday

She could easily recover imo if they decided to do a push for the next single, as in acual push, i jsust dont get it tbh... maybe they are waiting for ROM to go recurrent on Billboard

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

There's rumor going around that she will do another medley for EMAs and this time the guest will be Blackpink to do Sour Candy.

She will release a video for Sour Candy right after, just like she did with 911 after VMAs.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,762
Just now, entela said:

There's rumor going around that she will do another medley for EMAs and this time the guest will be Blackpink to do Sour Candy.

She will release a video for Sour Candy right after, just like she did with 911 after VMAs.

sounds like massive f-word fiction

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,748
3 minutes ago, entela said:

A FANFIC :katy_pie:

but we like to see it

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 669
7 minutes ago, entela said:

You better be right

14 minutes ago, entela said:

delusional

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

The Fame Popster 424
16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Will she be even able to come to europe tho?

do we know where is the show going to happen?

November 8

Yeah, she'll probably just record her performance in LA and call it a day (if she even "attends")

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748

Gaga's Kworb Songs Chart

1(+1) Shallow

2(-1) Rain On Me

3(=) Always Remember Us This Way

4(+1) 911

5(-1) Sine From Above

:rip:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 567
39 minutes ago, entela said:

okay i hope this is true .. I would love to see that ....