Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
42 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Um idk about you but I’d rather Gaga release music that doesn’t get airplay vs. her whole management in prison??

you planted the see in my head

22C8D875-B3DD-473A-8AC7-0F83A4CB680F.thu

Now I want to see D** P*** A** etc improsoned yup yup

22C8D875-B3DD-473A-8AC7-0F83A4CB680F.thu

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
31 minutes ago, Miaou said:

JESUS 

I literally don’t really know a single soul who actually listens to the radio while in the car unless they absolutely have to. So many people plug their own devices and listen to their own music because they don’t want to listen to the same songs for 6 months. American radio is SO BORING.:rip:

edit: and clearly corrupt AF lol 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Zap instructed a station he worked with to take plays from artists such as Panic! at the Disco and Maren Morris in an effort to boost Marshmello, Halsey, and Dua Lipa. 

Disgusting. I liked FN but it was clearly fishy when her sales and streams weren't matching up to radio stats for some of her heavily played songs. As another member here said, she might up getting Katy Perry'd eventually. Fitting because she likes Katy anyway.

Kirill banning me for saying Dua Poopa is the european Katy Perrished, payolad to death on radio and streaming only to have weak sales.

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
52 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Zap instructed a station he worked with to take plays from artists such as Panic! at the Disco and Maren Morris in an effort to boost Marshmello, Halsey, and Dua Lipa. 

Disgusting. I liked FN but it was clearly fishy when her sales and streams weren't matching up to radio stats for some of her heavily played songs. As another member here said, she might up getting Katy Perry'd eventually. Fitting because she likes Katy anyway.

Well to be fair Katy sold TONS of singles and had massive views for her videos at her peak, at least the radio payola translated into actual consumption back then

I love Dua but her singles are clearly payolae’d on the radio :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

massive views for her videos at her peak,

My issue is there's NO WAY Witness singles would have that much views. It just doesn't match sales, other streaming platforms nor radio. So Katy has some sly machinations too

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
58 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

random GIF

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,556
4 hours ago, beng said:

With Eurovision cancelled this year, Europe will eat up SFA.

But Junior Eurovision is happening in Poland this year ( second year in a row btw :romance:), so she could pre record a performance of SFA and send it here. Maybe Tankmatica would reenter our album chart for that 6th week :ally:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

No thank you

Real success only please...

Amen. It’s actually kinda comforting knowing that any radio airplay Gaga gets (as little as it is) is actual genuine Airplay determined by radio stations and not PAID PLAYS.

y’all need to realize that half of these people are literally gonna be 5-10 year fads in pop culture MAX which is why their radio labels are paying for plays.

Dua is gonna be replaced by the next basic pop girl and Shawn is gonna be taken over by the next white body with guitar. They’re literally flash in the pans who lack established fan bases to get ACTUAL sales by themselves. Look at Dua’s MV views, besides the big 3-4 hits she’s had they don’t make an impact because PEOPLE ARENT CHECKING IN FOR IT.

Gaga is a legend and doesn’t need fad radio hits to make that known, bish does it all on her own :tea: (literally lol’ing at every self-hating Gaga ran who refused to believe that maybe just MAYBE radio was refusing to Play Gaga and she’s not “washed up”)

Haters seethe :katy_pie:

• paws up 3