Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,824
23 minutes ago, Swallow said:

They aren't high budget but they perfectly fit the song and that's all that matters. SL is low budget, messy, bad choreography, bad outfit, bad direction.....

I strongly disagree but ok, respect your opinion

A Popster Is Born 16,835

High Budget doesnt mean Good Video..

example: Ready For It and End Game :katy_pie:

Low budget but Great MVs: Somebody That I Used To Know, Single Ladies, Chasing Pavements

7 minutes ago, beng said:

How dare you come for Tricon, who is also a Best Actress Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee

:shakes:

Its only in mv for MR, i think that's the main reason i am disappointed in that music video

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Is he reliable

no not even in the slightest

he said free woman was the single and then said that interscope were after him and he needed to be added into the group chats where it was safe LOL

then he posted loads of fake leaks and back tracked and said he wouldnt be using that source again. a complete nasty fraud who has the audacity to get offended

Oh and lets not forget when he said in August bablyona nd free woman would battle on the charts to become a singe LOL neither would chart, kiii

• thanks 2

Kindness Admin 7,527
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

I hope no one thinks SL is better than  911

Wait as a video or song? Video: 911. Song tho: :awkney:

23 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

MR and Joanne are literally her worst music videos. 
She look so fake in MR video, especially with bad acting crying, and Joanne video looks like its filmed with nokia 3210, directed by 100 years old grandma.

All her other music videos are good in worst case.

I won't take the Joanne video hate. That's a specific style of video, but it's well done and perfectly fits the song. And that's that :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
46 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I'm afraid Katy entered the no U-Turn Zone.. sad, but maybe she can still snatch a hit through features ala Christina Aguilera

Yes. I always said don't count her out during Witmess and wait for the next era instead. Well, time the ultimate truth teller.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485

I don't know about you F-words but despite disliking MR, the Joanne MV as a whole package kind of works. I always watch them in order from Perfect Illusion to Joanne (Where do you think you're going extremely stable which is a very good sign) (piano version).

doctor who spn GIF

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 41,775
22 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

Its only in mv for MR, i think that's the main reason i am disappointed in that music video

I was just joking :shakes:

The way she keeps shaking her head in the MR MV :shakes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

I don't know about you F-words but despite disliking MR, the Joanne MV as a whole package kind of works. I always watch them in order from Perfect Illusion to Joanne (Where do you think you're going extremely stable which is a very good sign) (piano version).

doctor who spn GIF

I loved the Joanne era tbh, I think it was one of my fav era ever. She looked so good, so passionate about the music, we had the documentary, Super Bowl, starting of ASIB, Coachella, Joanne WT, acclaim again, good music

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

I wonder how big ROM would have been if released as an Ariana single instead of Gaga, Scotter would have forced radio and spotify to keep it at #1 for months, really hope they collab again but on Arianas next album :shakes:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,775
Just now, artgagapop said:

I wonder how big ROM would have been if released as an Ariana single instead of Gaga, Scotter would have forced radio and spotify to keep it at #1 for months, really hope they collab again but on Arianas next album :shakes:

Scooter wouldn't touch Gaga after seeing how ROM was handled

Laughing_4dbe8a_294805.thumb.jpg.1f0a929

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I hope Ari liked Gaga so much she fights for a collab on her album