Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,831
2 hours ago, entela said:

Stupid Love video is better than everything she gave us since 2013 so you better stop hating on it b-es

tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Since 2014* yes. Not like that is too hard to achieve though :shakes:

• paws up 2

I may sound like a broken record but I NEED visuals for Alice, Sour Candy (for the views hihihi) and Babylon.

If she has time give some modest visuals to Caged Woman and Sine from above too.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
13 minutes ago, entela said:

Stupid Love video is better than everything she gave us since 2013 so you better stop hating on it bitches

nahhh.. it's a fun shotoniphone clip but i prefer PI, JW & Joanne MVs over it 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3
17 minutes ago, entela said:

Stupid Love video is better than everything she gave us since 2013 so you better stop hating on it bitches

Stupid Love video is worse than everything she gave us since 2013 (excluding Million Reasons video), so you better continue hating on it bitches

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3

Why Gaga doesn't invest in music videos? In her early careers her epic videos were part of her,were a part of that universal success she had. Why interscope doesnt give her money for music videos? Perfect Illusion,Million Reasons, Stupid Love are just so cheap and bad music videos. Also although there are really good videos 911 and Rain On Me also aren't expensive. 

Gaga has enormous success for 12 years and interscope still doesnt trust her:stable:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Also although there are really good video 911 and Rain On Me also aren't expensive. 

Don’t be so sure. Both mvs have really known directors + the actors/dancers + renting the place/studio + the cameras and other equipment + the post production people. It’s not as easy to know how many coins were spent in ROM and 911 videos

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,814

Top Albums France

47 (-6) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack (103 weeks)

80 (-10) Lady Gaga - Chromatica (17 weeks)

:gaga-scream:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
9 minutes ago, little legend said:

Why Gaga doesn't invest in music videos? In her early careers her epic videos were part of her,were a part of that universal success she had. Why interscope doesnt give her money for music videos? Perfect Illusion,Million Reasons, Stupid Love are just so cheap and bad music videos. Also although there are really good video 911 and Rain On Me also aren't expensive. 

Gaga has enormous success for 12 years and interscope still doesnt trust her:stable:

Nahhh.. Perfect Illusion is not high budget but it's well made and matched the song mood methinks..

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1