Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
15 minutes ago, entela said:

weekly positions mean nothing cause they depend on competition each week

But if we're talking about a difference of top 1-5 vs top 20-25, that's a fuckhuge substantial difference. The fuck

Popster for Sale 41,743
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

She doesn't need the gays to sell it. The ASIB audience will come back in full force to buy it and make it #1

Some people really underestimate the power of the geepee huh. Ask Adele how she's struggling to pay the bills without a fanbase.

1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

But if we're talking about a difference of top 1-5 vs top 20-25, that's a fuckhuge substantial difference. The fuck

He is obsessed with Taylor and can’t accept the fact she outsells Gaga almost everywhere, just give up with him

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,743
21 minutes ago, entela said:

Lmao weekly positions mean nothing cause they depend on competition each week.

1 minute ago, entela said:

Oh wow now that I checked Chromatica had amazing peaks GLOBALLY with it going #1 everywhere which is difficult to get k-poped acts cant relate to that.

21 minutes ago, entela said:

Hang it up flatscreen.

• paws up 1

8 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

She doesn't need the gays to sell it. The ASIB audience will come back in full force to buy it and make it #1

As if the asib audience cares about jazz covers...please

She needs to abort it(if she recorded it). Tony was fabulous for a 2014 moment but thats it, now it would be boring and doesnt bring anything to the table.

Her next c2c should be done with Andrea Bocelli or Celine Dion or Barbra Streisand.

• shook 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,659
Just now, entela said:

As if the asib audience cares about jazz covers...please

She needs to abort it(if she recorded it). Tony was fabulous for a 2014 moment but thats it, now it would be boring and doesnt bring anything to the table.

Her next c2c should be done with Andrea Bocelli or Celine Dion or Barbra Streisand.

All of your posts here are completely delusional and nonsense 

Thanks god you’re not her manager :shakes:

• paws up 9

A Popster Is Born 12,801
5 minutes ago, beng said:

Some people really underestimate the power of the geepee huh. Ask Adele how she's struggling to pay the bills without a fanbase.

If you think that Gaga's base didn;t help Joanne and C2C to be successes at first that is incorrect, her base supported those projects to get it to the peak they did, hence why they also quickly fell out the top 10 everywhere LOL. C2C 2 would benefit massively if the base supported it first week, Jazz music is not the same as the ASIB music so they may not come back to support tony bennett

8 minutes ago, Miaou said:

All of your posts here are completely delusional and nonsense 

Thanks god you’re not her manager :shakes:

It should be you, the one who wanted the cure video and her aborting asib.

A Popster Is Born 12,801
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Good sis liberdade insider said there will be a jazz album in December I believe 

it was more GagaNow that teased it and then suddenly others started saying it LOL

i do think GagaNow are more reliable. But alls they did was retweet an old tweet saying can't wait for c2c2... it might not mean it is coming in December.

She should absolutely do it, but now isnt the right time

A Popster Is Born 16,835
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Good sis liberdade insider said there will be a jazz album in December I believe 

no shade to the good sis but i only trust Mr.S

however, i won't be surprised cause Media Publications had been hinting for 3 Gaga albums last 2018 right?? ASIB, LG6 and C3C??

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,659
5 minutes ago, entela said:

It should be you, the one who wanted the cure video and her aborting asib.

Eww I never said that

In addition to being delusional you’re a liar  
nice !