Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835
57 minutes ago, beng said:

@Matteo Remondi looks like many want to take a bite of you

Stream Sour Candy

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Hey cutie  :classic_love:

911 sounds so good on the radio it deserves to be a cute little hit

33 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. 

Matteo Remondi

this is you??? you a model or sumthing? :shakes:

17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

My personal model

the gays are in a prolonged drought caused by the pandemic

:tea:

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,529
2 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

Ok, the Taylor Swift hate NEEDS to stop. Never forget that Taylor has praised Gaga multiple times, you may not like her music, but she is a nice person and she doesn't deserve this hate. Let people enjoy their things. Plus she is a very talented songwriter. She's successful and she deserves it, PERIODT. We, as little monsters should know better after the constant lashings Gaga was receiving during the ARTPOP promotion.

Agreed, Imma start warning people. We can discuss and apparently flirt, but don't be so insistent and borderline mean. Not worth the time.

1 hour ago, little legend said:

OMG i just found this forum after the massacrase that happened on a certain forum

Feels like i found the charts heaven  again :bradley:

:classic_love:

Welcome legend :crowned: Bring yo friends

29 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not y’all flirting on the Charts Discussion thread

slow day huh 

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

We are truly the sum of our parts :pillow:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,529

Also, this is off-topic. But I did add a few ads to the site, but they shouldn't be too annoying. Sorry, but :sweat:

Also, you can add your pronouns in your profile if you'd prefer! Obv not required, but if you do, no jokes please.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 57,181

The way Kworb hit an all-time high on page visits in May 2020 thanks to Chromatica's release and more than doubled compared to the previous month

Also evert Gaga album release corresponds to a peak in visits

Monsters are really chart f words when fad herself doesn't even care about charts

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,808
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way Kworb hit an all-time high on page visits in May 2020 thanks to Chromatica's release and more than doubled compared to the previous month

Also evert Gaga album release corresponds to a peak in visits

Monsters are really chart f words when fad herself doesn't even care about charts

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Yes she should be more like eleventy, having meltdowns when E.T. Only went top 10 and not top 5. It would be good to have a fave that wants to chart again lol 

Popster for Sale 57,181
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes she should be more like eleventy, having meltdowns when E.T. Only went top 10 and not top 5. It would be good to have a fave that wants to chart again lol 

I don't mean acknowledging her chart achievements or having meltdowns, that'd be cringe, it's more like doing things and taking decisions that favor her chart success 

IMG_20200921_154208.thumb.jpg.247a91d371

• yaas, gaga 1

8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

And how did that help Perry in the end?

tiffany pollard GIF

A Popster Is Born 12,808
1 minute ago, entela said:

And how did that help Perry in the end?

tiffany pollard GIF

On the scrap heap, as what's left of her base that came out the woodwork to drag Stupid Love, now firmly hide behind Taylor in safety. 

We will just have to hope SFA organically takes off without playlisting from the advert, as 911 remains untouched and Gaga hibernates