Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Italy

iTunes:
29. Sine From Above
33. Shallow
35. 911
120. Rain On Me
150. Always Remember Us This Way
238. Million Reasons
293. I'll Never Love Again
385. Alejandro
391. Rain On Me

SFA winning

ugh imagine if they had a SFA video ready, a solo version for streaming/itunes and radio adds for SFA to go with the commercial.  Interscope could never :horse_race:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

YT Insights Comparison

Europe:

Gaga - 1,029M vs Taylor - 500M (125M from British Isles)

Where are the delulus that said yeasterday that Taylor is bigger than Gaga in Europe?

flavor of love wtf GIF

Reminder that 911 was doing barely 100k on spotify before the video.

Now it looks like it will stabilize at 350k-400k which will make it hit 100M easily.

Video will reach 100M too in the long run.

Thats why she needs to continue making videos for many more tracks (sour candy, alice, free woman, replay and babylon) so each of those tracks can get a boost, album gets boosted too, promo stays alive.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 701
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga obviously intended to have the era last a good year with Chromatica’s original release and the original tour dates - so what was gonna happen next year?

it had playlisting during album release week from what I can remember 

Chromatica era lasted a week.... She will post some hausoflab stuff and BTW foundation and probably come back when the Gucci FILm will be premiered 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, Mary Jane Holland said:

Will the views count because they are from 1 ip?

they wasted their effort cause YT did a lot of purging :katy_pie:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 701
39 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Ok, the Taylor Swift hate NEEDS to stop. Never forget that Taylor has praised Gaga multiple times, you may not like her music, but she is a nice person and she doesn't deserve this hate. Let people enjoy their things. Plus she is a very talented songwriter. She's successful and she deserves it, PERIODT. We, as little monsters should know better after the constant lashings Gaga was receiving during the ARTPOP promotion.

Taylor is the legend from this generation.. Gaga and others wish they had Taylor success.. Don t come with the Europe excuse because USA is more powerful than all the europo. Combined 

• shook 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,808
6 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Taylor is the legend from this generation.. Gaga and others wish they had Taylor success.. Don t come with the Europe excuse because USA is more powerful than all the europo. Combined 

Not really 

You can't be good at everything, and Gaga now has an acclaimed acting career, pop cultural moments, fashion recognition, and at least 4 global hits. If you stan numbers and Spotify receipts then stan Taylor, but it's much more interesting stanning Gaga than being able to hide behind Taylors receipts lol 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 701
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Not really 

You can't be good at everything, and Gaga now has an acclaimed acting career, pop cultural moments, fashion recognition, and at least 4 global hits. If you stan numbers and Spotify receipts then stan Taylor, but it's much more interesting stanning Gaga than being able to hide behind Taylors receipts lol 

Taylor is my fav artist but I love gaga and it makes me sad that she doesn t care anymore about her career but as long as she is happy I m fine

• sad 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,808
Just now, MissAsia said:

Taylor is my fav artist but I love gaga and it makes me sad that she doesn t care anymore about her career but as long as she is happy I m fine

Kinda tea 

But hopefully her kindness book will get her a peace prize :billie:

2 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

no offense but are u that user who post Taylor receipts at that g word forum

• lol 3