Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835
2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

During 2008-2010 Gaga music were played everywhere in my country but after ARTPOP many forgot about her and when you mentioned Lady Gaga they don't know she's a singer, they only remember her crazy stuffs.

Girl.. we're from the same region.. and yup GAGA is not as massive as she was during TF-TFM-BTW 123 Punch but she's a very respected musician in ASIA.. you're making it sound like she's so forgotten or something

also..

YT Insights past 12months VIETNAM

Taylor - 82.7M

Katy - 44.5M

Gaga - 34.3M

Adele - 13.6M

Rihanna - 9.88M

Nicki - 9.23M

Beyonce - 5.06M

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Girl.. we're from the same region.. and yup GAGA is not as massive as she was during TF-TFM-BTW 123 Punch but she's a very respected musician in ASIA.. you're making it sound like she's so forgotten or something

also..

Taylor - 82.7M

Katy - 44.5M

Gaga - 34.3M

Adele - 13.6M

Rihanna - 9.88M

Nicki - 9.23M

Beyonce - 5.06M

IN COMPARISON

Dua Lipa - 37.2M

Selena Gomez - 31.4M

Halsey - 26.6M

but of course, YT is just one platform..

• paws up 1

10 minutes ago, entela said:

At least make your lie believable...

flavor of love wtf GIF

Even at the most obscure 3rd world countries villages people know the name Lady Gaga.

Surely many listened to her music at least one but they can't connect the Bad Romance singer with the Million Reasons singer, the Shallow singer and the Sour Candy singer. I started to become a LM after randomly listening to MR, I rememered had listened to her before but I was  shocked when find out she also the one who sings Poker Face. And after that I tried to introduce Gaga to every of my friends but none knew about her and only one knew she the girl who wore the meat dress.

5 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

also..

Taylor - 82.7M

Katy - 44.5M

Gaga - 34.3M

Adele - 13.6M

Rihanna - 9.88M

Nicki - 9.23M

Beyonce - 5.06M

Yes I said Gaga has a large fanbase in my country but I never saw her trending on YouTube. And at the 1st post I said I never met one who knows Lady Gaga (means all my friends), not everyone in my country.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

Surely many listened to her music at least one but they can't connect the Bad Romance singer with the Million Reasons singer, the Shallow singer and the Sour Candy singer. I started to become a LM after randomly listening to MR, I rememered had listened to her before but I was  shocked when find out she also the one who sings Poker Face. And after that I tried to introduce Gaga to every of my friends but none knew about her and only one knew she the girl who wore the meat dress.

that's true but that means you've never met a Gaga fan before.. you just met people who knew Gaga, who heard her songs, who were clueless of her versatility

and i, thank you

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
3 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

That's exactly what makes her a legend so early in her career tbh

Her versatily and the way she is innovates with every release is something never seen in pop culture apart from maybe Madonna

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

That's exactly what makes her a legend so early in her career tbh

Her versatily and the way she is innovates with every release is something never seen in pop culture apart from maybe Madonna

Totally agree. When I discovered about Gaga I really thought she's such a talent and I tried to promote her music to anyone I know.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

YT Insights Comparison

Europe:

Gaga - 1,029M vs Taylor - 500M (125M from British Isles)

Asia:

Gaga - 562M vs Taylor - 1094M

the thing tho, is Gaga was once the biggest ARTIST of Asia circa 2009-2011 but we knew what happened and she just never bounced back :bradley: .. but at least she is still pulling some hits.. on the other hand, Taylor is kind of "only fans" act in Europe aside from few countries..

but stop y'all, both are still RELEVANT and kicking :crowned:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835
2 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

ITunes Italy

#32 Shallow

#33 911

#34 SFA

I-

but_we_need _the_audience_to_stream_the_album.gif :bradley:

Ok, the Taylor Swift hate NEEDS to stop. Never forget that Taylor has praised Gaga multiple times, you may not like her music, but she is a nice person and she doesn't deserve this hate. Let people enjoy their things. Plus she is a very talented songwriter. She's successful and she deserves it, PERIODT. We, as little monsters should know better after the constant lashings Gaga was receiving during the ARTPOP promotion.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
28 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

ITunes Italy

#32 Shallow

#33 911

#34 SFA

I-

Italy

iTunes:
29. Sine From Above
33. Shallow
35. 911
120. Rain On Me
150. Always Remember Us This Way
238. Million Reasons
293. I'll Never Love Again
385. Alejandro
391. Rain On Me

SFA winning

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265

Another day, another argument of whether Gaga or Taylor is bigger in Kazakhstan....does anyone actually give a shit :rip: these arguments are so annoying to scroll through lol...when will it end :pillow:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1