Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

38 minutes ago, DeleteForever said:

love sick girl had a horrible debut on Melon (307,500), 500k less streams than HYLT for 1st day

It's their 3rd "comeback" / single, it's not that bad in my opinion, also there is so much stuff going on with the release, interviews, behind the scenes, etc, and also it's not being really pushed??

10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

King.. now release new music :nicki_scream:

Miss him tbh I enjoyed so much 2016 q4 with Gaga, The Weeknd and him

2 hours ago, Matteo Remondi said:

You are embarassing yourself. Taylor still outsells Gaga outside the US, so stop with this non sense

Not in Italy or France or Germany...in other words, she doesn't outside anglosaxon countries.

• lol 1

7 minutes ago, Malazam said:

It's their 3rd "comeback" / single, it's not that bad in my opinion, also there is so much stuff going on with the release, interviews, behind the scenes, etc, and also it's not being really pushed??

After all it's a bad debut, even RBB by Red Velvet did better (:snake:). However you're right, the comeback hype is basically dead at this point, they should just release the album with HYLT.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
32 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

King.. now release new music :nicki_scream:

He used to he my cofave but i kinda unstanned bc her last album was a disappointment and it makes no sense to stan him because he does nothing. Her debut (which celebrates its 10th anniversary this weekend btw) is one of my favourite albums ever. such a perfect and timeless record

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,701

AUSTRALIA
43 (28) 18 Chromatica

29 (24) 19 Rain On Me

It surpasses today Joanne’s 17 (non-consecutive) weeks on Australia’s Top 50.
It’s now her 4th studio album (5th counting ASIB) with most weeks on chart there.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,701
28 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I wonder when they are announcing the Super Bowl Halftime performer for next year! My bets are it’s going to be one of these:

- BLACKPINK

- BTS

- Justin Bieber / Ariana Grande

- The Weeknd

- Rihanna 

- Mariah Carey

Praying for BLACKPINK though. They’d put on an amazing show.

With COVID, I can imagine an artist that doesn’t need a huge production but only her voice and some instruments. Here we go Adele.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

He used to he my cofave but i kinda unstanned bc her last album was a disappointment and it makes no sense to stan him because he does nothing. Her debut (which celebrates its 10th anniversary this weekend btw) is one of my favourite albums ever. such a perfect and timeless record

24k Magic was also my least fave but Versace and Finesse and That's what I like saved it :crowned:

47 minutes ago, Delusional said:

A Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga collab would be literal perfection. Imagine something like 24K Magic/Versace On The Floor but with more sultry disco vibes. A hit! 

Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

I also want a Bruno collab.. but 24k Magic?? No thanks..

I want a Versace

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,214
8 hours ago, Malazam said:

Apple Music US

18. Bet You Wanna with Cardi B (debut)

19. Lovesick Girls (debut)

BYW, biggest charting song by a Korean Act in history + LSG 2nd biggest.

:bradley:

Wow Cardi’s impact is real :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1