Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,795
1 minute ago, entela said:

Taylor (with no Oscar, Bafta, Critics Choice or even Golden Globe win) will never have more acclaim than Gaga so let's drop it at that.

This might come back to haunt you when Tay completes her EGOT.

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, entela said:

Taylor (with no Oscar, Bafta, Critics Choice or even Golden Globe win) will never have more acclaim than Gaga so let's drop it at that.

whatever suits your narrative, Taylor Swift remains a bigger selling force/touring force/streaming force/acclaimed musically than our very talented Lady Gaga and I get why us Little Monsters have such a bad image online :gaga-scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378
1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Yes Boss Bitch will get her deserved Oscars now.

spacer.png

It deserves to win but the fact that Doja Cat could soon be an oscar winner sksksksk

Edited by Andreu

Million Reasons was against Shape of you, one of the biggest songs of all time.(Also Ed was snubbed in every GF category that year so that win was in the bag)

Like people you can't be THAT dumb to think she (or anyone) would stand a chance.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811

Lol, wasn't the category pop vocal performance? She repackaged the song and submitted it, they knew what they were doing. They liked the vocals and she was performing that show so it was reward for the ratings. She was recognised for her vocal performance, not necessarily the song or anything else

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol, wasn't the category pop vocal performance? She repackaged the song and submitted it, they knew what they were doing. They liked the vocals and she was performing that show so it was reward for the ratings. She was recognised for her vocal performance, not necessarily the song or anything else

Pop vocal does not award the vocals. It's just a category for songs with vocals (not just instrumental).

Edited by beng
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Don't you ever get tired of talking about TS regardless of your opinion of her?

smilega.thumb.jpg.eadef11ac2b7c75799482e

You'll never see me mention her. F word stan numbers. That's why the fomos like her, I doubt it's because of her music, especially this time round.

If she was tanking we'd hear crickets. there's a reason she doesn't tank, and that's cause her main audience isn't gays that use these forums. That's that on that! 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,275
Just now, beng said:

I'm not even a TS fan but she definitely has insane commercial success and amazing songwriting skills.

I know right? like can people shut up already omg it’s so sad

ANYWAYS......loving this Top 6, very deserved, some would say that the album deserves even more :tea:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

You suddenly become Gagas temporary manager and get to make one next move for Chromatica, what do you do? 

Will you push 911 on playlisting? Send it to radios worldwide? Release another MV for a certain track? Release an EP? :ally:

Send SFA to radio WW, especially with the ad running in so many countries. Europe will eat it up. 

5 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

whatever suits your narrative, Taylor Swift remains a bigger selling force/touring force/streaming force/acclaimed musically than our very talented Lady Gaga and I get why us Little Monsters have such a bad image online :gaga-scream:

Taylor Swift remains an inferior selling act outside US/ anglo saxon countries, with non existent touring stats in europe outside anglosaxon countries, with less awards than our dear Godga and will stay forever that way.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,204

Wait I didn't know Chromatica is still really high on Latin American AM after 4 months wow

#3 Brazil (-1)
#3 Chile (=)
#4 Argentina (-1)
#4 Nicaragua (+1)
#5 Panama (=)
#5 Peru (=)
#6 Honduras (-1)
#6 Mexico (+1)
#11 Ecuador (-3)
#12 Colombia (-2)
#14 Bolivia (+5)

Top 10 on 24 countries overall