Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Spotify 200 Weekly Streams 10/01/2020

ab67616d00004851e2d156fdc691f57900134342 88

Shallow by Lady Gaga                       7,251,460
ab67616d0000485150a3147b4edd7701a876c6ce 92

bad guy by Billie Eilish 7,197,769
ab67616d000048518a3f0a3ca7929dea23cd274c 93

lovely (with Khalid) by Billie Eilish 7,179,118

:crowned:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

Lol the dramatics, y’all so scared of Taylor and Abel. Gaga could still win BPD/G...and no one thought Joanne would beat GIAW and Havana...but it did...so untwist your panties and think positive :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Lol the dramatics, y’all so scared of Taylor and Abel. Gaga could still win BPD/G...and no one thought Joanne would beat GIAW and Havana...but it did...so untwist your panties and think positive :oscar:

and we also thought ASIB was getting that AOTY Nom/Win

so it's better to stay lowkey :oscar:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

and we also thought ASIB was getting that AOTY Nom/Win

so it's better to stay lowkey :oscar:

Speak for yourself, I never thought that lol. Did people here actually think ASIB was gonna beat Billie? That sounds completely delusional :rip:

whoever thought that deserves to be disappointed. Don’t know why anyone would think that lol

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Speak for yourself, I never thought that lol. Did people here actually think ASIB was gonna beat Billie? That sounds completely delusional :rip:

whoever thought that deserves to be disappointed. Don’t know why anyone would think that lol

the AOTY Nom darling

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809

She will win one, i think she will get the SL one and it will feel underwhelming as she gets snubbed and/or loses all the ROM grammys to someone else. 

If not, her team will press the button and they will adapt and get her a Grammy for Chromatica in 2022 like Joanne era ending but getting a Grammy. 

Well honestly I'd be fine as long as she gets those 3-4 due noms (Pop/Duo, BPVA, ROTY and very hopefully AOTY). Nobody has expected her to sweep from the get-go this year. 

I think I could meltdown if she ends up missing even BPVA nom though :gaga-scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

the AOTY Nom darling

Y’all listen to Goldderby WAY TOO MUCH. I remember like NO PUBLICATIONS had it as a lock. Even BB who LOVES predicting big stars in the big categories didn’t even think the album would get nominated...I don’t know..I don’t think that’s a situation that’s like completely shocking. It was like 1.5 years old by the ceremony happened so I wasn’t expecting a nom but that’s just me.

I will choose to remain positive as Gaga as has the biggest pop duo song this year! So I don’t see a reason to think negatively but that’s just me :sistrens:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She will win one, i think she will get the SL one and it will feel underwhelming as she gets snubbed and/or loses all the ROM grammys to someone else. 

If not, her team will press the button and they will adapt and get her a Grammy for Chromatica in 2022 like Joanne era ending but getting a Grammy. 

Sine From Above coming for ha Joanne (SDJHKDLHDF) moment

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Y’all listen to Goldderby WAY TOO MUCH. I remember like NO PUBLICATIONS had it as a lock. Even BB who LOVES predicting big stars in the big categories didn’t even think the album would get nominated...I don’t know..I don’t think that’s a situation that’s like completely shocking. It was like 1.5 years old by the ceremony happened so I wasn’t expecting a nom but that’s just me.

I will choose to remain positive as Gaga as has the biggest pop duo song this year! So I don’t see a reason to think negatively but that’s just me :sistrens:

well good for you if you're telling the truth.. as i remember the fanbase having a collective meltdown after the snub in AOTY 

1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

i think it's just an inside joke because of the AZERBAIJAN Meme blowing up in the other site

No, like people who had nothing to do with Gaga are talking about this.

They love a good conspiracy

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, beng said:

ASIB was definitely pulled from AOTY noms. No way ARUTW got into SOTY without ASIB making into AOTY.

it got the Ed Sheeran/Ariana 2019 Grammys treatment methinks.. blocked by the blue ribbon committee or something

Knowing Gaga, I might think she wasn't interested at all in getting an AOTY nom for ASIB. She surely would have wanted to keep it as a sort of B-side project and focus on her own, personal studio albums to get that privilege. 

In the end, the SOTY nom for ARUTW was kinda more prestigious. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, Thrasher said:

Knowing Gaga, I might think she wasn't interested at all in getting an AOTY nom for ASIB. She surely would have wanted to keep it as a sort of B-side project and focus on her own, personal studio albums to get that privilege. 

In the end, the SOTY nom for ARUTW was kinda more prestigious. 

nahhhh. .. she didn't acknowledge the 2 additional ASIB Wins.. i guess that's very telling

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
7 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

well good for you if you're telling the truth.. as i remember the fanbase having a collective meltdown after the snub in AOTY 

I remember having a meltdown cause Lil Nas X got nominated for AOTY :katy_pie: that was something else lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if that committee did hold back ASIB though, probably didn’t want the possibility of ruining Billies moment 

I remember having a meltdown cause Lil Nas X got nominated for AOTY :katy_pie: that was something else lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if that committee did hold back ASIB though, probably didn’t want the possibility of ruining Billies moment 

VMAs 2013 with Miley teas, that could be another reason cause many members would have run to vote for ASIB considering its popularity among every demos...

4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

nahhhh. .. she didn't acknowledge the 2 additional ASIB Wins.. i guess that's very telling

That also happened because Kobe Bryant died that same day. She probably felt it was inappropriate to spam a Grammy win on social media.